Sunday, June 21, 2015

Hybrids Coming and Going

Date: 6/20/2015
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 5:00am - 5:30am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 3:00am (Me)/1:00am (Aunt)/4:30am (guest)
State of Mind Before: Stressed, Tired (Me)/Sad, Pain (Aunt)/Stressed(Guest)
State of Mind After: Tired (Me)/Sad, Scared (Aunt)/ N/A (Guest)
Odd occurrences before: Feedback before sleep and "we are here" (me).
Odd occurrences after: Dog was loose.
Possible Influential Factors: None.

My other guest showed up around 11:30pm and watched "Game of Thrones" until 2:30am. My standard guest was here and was playing his PC game in the kitchen until 4:00am. I was restless due to the heat and tired. I had to go back and forth in the kitchen feeding my guest. I had put my aunt to sleep earlier, giving her the medicine so she could try to relax. Around 2:30 he was tired and decided to go to sleep. It was hot so I had trouble. Around 3:20am I started experiencing "feedback". Normally when you got to sleep eyesight should be okay  just less illumination, however the feedback I mention is like an overly of another image.
It is not retinal burn from watching TV or from turning off the lights. It didn't bother me since I thought it is "just me" and i was tired and hot. However as I was watching the "after image" I got the feeling "We are here" as well. However I passed out. The afterimage was walking through a corridor going to a room. Apparently the individual was getting ready for something.

Around 5:00am might was awakened and saw three individuals. Short humans about 3-4 feet walking into the room. She says they looked human with brownish red hair, light to pale tan, but wearing grey uniforms.
There was three of them. Sebastian started to get restless, and they pushed his sleeping crate aside. One went for her and she passed out saying "Don't hurt my dog". The next thing she remembers that the dog was pulling on her blankets. He then ran out of the room..... and ran into my room barking as if something scarred him. This happened around 8:30am. He held him for awhile and check on her. She said nothing other than he just got loose. I cleaned her and gave her the medicine. I felt really drained and fell sleep. I had some reservations.... I felt like something happened, because I though I heard something around 5:00am. I remember being concerned about the dog, but quickly fell asleep.

She did not relate the story till this evening when I gave her a bath and did not want to be left alone..


2 comments:

  1. hi,
    I'm an investigative journalist/filmmaker be interested in speaking to you about your experience. What's the best way to reach you?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can contact me here if you prefer - josehoguanipa@gmail.com
      Thanks

      Delete