Saturday, June 27, 2015

Time Bubble and the Brown Light

Date: 6/25/2015 and 6/26/2015
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 3:30am - 4:15am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 1:00am (Me)/1:00am (Aunt)/2:30am (guest)
State of Mind Before: Stressed, Tired (Me)/Sad, Pain (Aunt)/Stressed(Guest)
State of Mind After: Very Tired (Me)/Sad, Scared (Aunt)/ N/A (Guest)
Odd occurrences before:"we are here" thought (me).
Odd occurrences after: Sore.
Possible Influential Factors: Little Girls Teasing Me about Aliens.

Thursday night's incident was one that involved our lil puppy. Since he escapes from the bed enclosure in my aunt's room... he is now sleeping in the hall next to me. He has plenty room to run around and areas to sleep and eat, and do business. He is a chewy biter since he is still a puppy and wants attention. He is good that he doesn't bark and knows I have things to do...so he doesn't bark for any reason (the fireworks gonna off and he doesn't care). That night around 3:30am I felt odd, I woke up and felt restless. The heat was uncomfortable and I was tossing an turning, but I felt really uncomfortable as in "them" were around.
When I did fall asleep I woke up and he was whimpering and crying, I myself was half asleep and I heard movement in the kitchen. I thought it was my guest, but it wasn't. I found out the next morning he went to be an hour early and my aunt heard someone walking in the hall and in the kitchen at that time. I woke up at 5:00am and felt very very uncomfortable...again not just from the heat..but by the feeling of "them" it got so bad that I just did what I had to do and went to work really early.

The following Friday was overall stressful. My guests mother ended up in the hospital so we watched our surrogate nephew and nieces. They know about my abductions since the topic of aliens came up one day, and I am not gonna lie to them. My nephew wants to meet one and says he would talk them and tell them to stop bothering me. My nieces thinks its either funny or they are like the boogeyman. So my nieces where "teasing"/"playing" about aliens. My nephew saw the terror in my eyes as I was trying to explain it to him the first time, so he know I am not making things up. He saw that I a was afraid, but like I said "Fear can be a good thing, it tells you to run and hide. You can be afraid, but don't let the fear control you...still try to think and act so you can come out okay". After they went home and all, I cleaned what I could put my aunt to bed and tried to go to sleep. I am exhausted and depressed, and hate putting on a facade that everything is alright. It is getting harder and harder to be... "not obviously sad". The "Gay Marriage" had me sad too, not for the fact that it is now allowed by the government, but because I am will not have that opportunity to be with someone I love. That's another issue in it self... I just dismiss it as best as possible... as it is not productive to dwell on it.
Anyway trying to relax myself I end up going to bed around 2:45am. Right before I starting drifting off too sleep I get a communication "We are coming. You will be ready" in my head. It freaks me out since it was very clear. I try to get up but I feel very very drowsy, and despite everything I can do my body shutsdown.

The next thing I know is that I am no longer n the rug on the bedroom floor. I was on some ceramic like table, but it was warm and rubbery. The light around me was warm and there was a lot of activity between various beings (I say 7 or 8) as I heard/detected several sound and thoughts. I was trying to move, wiggle my fingers, kick, hold my breath in order to do anything to get out of this. The beings skins tones I could catch was a grey, a orange-almond color female gray in a white dress, and almond shaped grays. The light was warm and it felt "brownish". From the fragments I was getting was "it is time", "that is why you here another assessment is needed", " results are positive", "this shows potential", "this one is strong (in reference to my continual struggling", "we are wasting time", "it hears us", and "be aware!". The "be aware" was mentioned to them as I repeated that word from the previous experience with the "hybrid".. they were like saying "look out" as I was repeating it. I instantly woke up on the floor of my room again. I was very wide awake... my eyes were very dry as they were open the entire time without blinking. I felt stiff... but as I looked around the room I had the "double exposure effect" again and something really weird. When I opened my eyes to look around the room I noticed I was surrounded by dust particles and there was no sound. The area around me was in a time bubble of some sorts. I wasn't breathing and there was no sound, but I could feel and my eyes could move. The light was a little different as it seemed a bit brighter. Within a minute when I could move time bubble just collapsed and began to flow normally. It felt like a popping sensation and I could breathe.

The overlay though was me reading a clay disk that had words orbiting a center stone.  It was large and hanging on a wall. The text was flowing in and out slowly, and I could see an arm and hand press the center to change the fluidity of the text being displayed "like flipping through a book". I watched that for about 10 minutes and the vision seem to go away.  

      

No comments:

Post a Comment