Saturday, July 25, 2015

Flash of Light with no source

Date: 7/23/2015
Type: Unknown
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 2:45am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 4:00am (Me)/3:30am (Aunt)/12:00am (guest)
State of Mind Before: Stressed, Tired (Me)/Sad, Pain (Aunt)/Ambivalent(Guest)
State of Mind After: Tired, Worried (Me)/Sad, Scared (Aunt)/ N/A (Guest)
Odd occurrences before: None
Odd occurrences after: None.
Possible Influential Factors: None.

As of 7/13/15 I had to stop working because my aunt's health is not doing any better. This is a blow to me as I am already struggling like millions of Americans to make ends meet. At this point I am doing my best to keep my head above water, but I need to find a way to make a living and take care of her. Unfortunately it is not like the "Pineapple Express" where I can just do anything to take care of a loved one. I am trying to hold it together... everyone says there is help, but so far there have been so many obstacles in even getting information. I am trying but right now it looks like we will be denied once again.

Going on, so as I have a more manageable time now I been starting to have occasional dreams again, it is about normal stuff. Three dreams so far... one was about everyday life but noted my Lunar Horoscope and I responded I am a "Yu" Rabbit... meaning that "I am a healer". Second dream was about running around and jogging. Latest dream was about discussing financial matters with my guest. So far in contrast to my other encounters... these are normal mundane dreams. Annoying as they serve no function other than playback or sorting of data.

Now to 7/23, since my schedule has changed I been staying up late again as the night is my more comfortable waking state. There is no sun and the heat is less intense. I do really feel lonely, but have occupied myself with projects. While i was on the computer there was a bright flash of light. The light seemed to have radiated everywhere as there was no shadow. Paradoxically my windows are closed so it would not have been from an outside source. However I do believe the point of origin was behind me.

The next day while talking to my aunt she mentioned that there was a strange light in the night. She says around 2:45am there was a bright flash in her room as well. Likewise her windows are closed. Our puppy didn't bark. This is very odd as the flash of light came from inside the house and was visible to myself and aunt in separate enclosed rooms.

So two things possible things... either this was a flash of light or more likely a "pulse" that we detected. The energy penetrated and went through the wall like X-rays would. Secondly was this a mental projection in which we both received an image of a flash, as I observed there was no shadow on the wall. I doubt this was due to retinal detachment, as we booth experienced the phenomena at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment