Friday, July 10, 2015

Odd Conference

Date: 7/10/2015
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 2:30am - 3:00am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 1:00am (Me)/1:00am (Aunt)/1:45am (guest)
State of Mind Before: Stressed, Tired (Me)/Sad, Pain (Aunt)/Stressed(Guest)
State of Mind After: Tired (Me)/Sad, Scared (Aunt)/ N/A (Guest)
Odd occurrences before: Discussion with company, re-reading the Blog.
Odd occurrences after: Dog seems to be hiding under his bed.
Possible Influential Factors: Discussion with Company.

During the past week I have been doing more research on the subject matter concerning my experiences and what I have posted on this blog. I haven't discussed things of this nature with my aunt since she has her medical issues and daily life is really hard.

We did have company over yesterday, and my aunt had a chance to talk to new people. It was very good for her to interact with new people. It did make her happy, but the subject matter of "Aliens" did come up.
Before bed, it was out of her mind, though she expressed some apprehension that we talked about it.
She went to bed with the daily struggle she always does. I was exhausted and just need sleep.
I did not that my lil pup has been more passive lately, he hides under this bed now. I am guessing its the heat.

Around 1:00am, I put her too bed and try to go to sleep. My guest was up playing games until at least 1:45am, around that time I noticed that he turned off the lights. I tried to go to sleep, but the usual sadness kicked in. Eventually fatigue took over.

Around 2:30am I woke up startled with the idea that someone was in the house. No light in the hallway, my puppy was quiet, and my aunt was quiet to. I did my best to calm down and pictured someone pleasant and drifted back to sleep. In the morning, my aunt related the following:

Around 2:30am she heard three people in the hallway. There was no lights, but she heard three people having a discussion. She is unsure if the voices were audible or not, but she knows that there was a conversation going on. These individuals were discussing our guests and the nature of their visits. They
were unsure on how to proceed. and wanted to examine/discuss further.

My personal feelings that there is a high influence factor because of what was talked about. However, I woke up around the same time with that "feeling", which is the same time she heard the talking. Not sure,
but if the event did occur they are aware of it either by what I believe "to be the implant in the eye" or the method of monitoring that they already do.      

No comments:

Post a Comment