Monday, July 13, 2015

Subject Contamination: What I would Rate Myself

Contamination Factors for Me

Biological: Has experience episodes of sleep apnea, but in rare frequency. Kidney issue and metabolic imbalance cause symptomatic high fevers, which in turn my cause dry eye, insomnia, and dry mouth.

Psychological: Family history shows a number of member with disorders. Maternal aunts are described in general with Type B Personality Disorders, myself and the aunt is live with could fall into Type A. Both parents have a strong history Type B Personality. My Profile Case, lists that  Type-B Personality, INTJ Type Personality. Possible Cluster A Personality Disorders with an IQ of 137 as of 2008.

Substance: None.

Social Media: Very little. I rarely frequent the Message Boards regarding the subject matter as people began trolling and were very cruel. I do check the news on the internet on a daily basis.

Media: Unavoidably high. I have watched movies, TV shows, the net and documentaries in search of answers.I have also read books on the subject. I am aware when the topic pops up in other types of media as it is now trivialized as "pop-culture".

Lifestyle: Individual is very involved in RPG play (not the social aspects) so I would say highly imaginative. Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Mystery Fan very knowledge and immersed themselves in fiction, so I would say a good degree of visualization and empathy. Level of Interest/Knowledge of Subject Matter due to his experience and research is intimate with the subject of Aliens and UFOs

No comments:

Post a Comment