Thursday, July 30, 2015

Training Elsewhere

The Aqueduct Room

Now as many of you know I try to establish some sense of order a clarity to my experiences.
Those that fall outside the immediate reasonable explanation I post online, these are most my encounters with Aliens or Ghost. Likewise some dreams that are of some significance, I do classify as dreams. Other things I never mention or make some references like the "Other World" post (Hmm I remember writing a blog about this but it is not on here)... were there seems to be a mock version of our city somewhere out in a desert local . I remember the layout because I would be coming in from a birds eye view and plopped right in to where I should be. I would be chastised for looking over the horizon and asking questions (as why are the mountains in the wrong place, that feature shouldn't be here, there are no canyons from this section of Montebello to San Gabriel... why does this road lead there, etc....

Well the blog in question spoke of the "Other World" I may have referenced it under a different title. When I was little and up to mu mid twenties, I would often have dreams about a mock version of Los Angeles. It was a very condensed version of Ventura, Los Angeles, and Riverside, San Bernardino and Orange Counties.It wouldn't take that long to get to various part of the cities. I would meet up with other groups of people often going about their daily lives and tasks. Most of these people were not people, but people. There were groups of tall people who seemed invisible monitoring everyone. We were supposed to interact with the not people....again going through normal daily routines. I would not get in trouble, but I was not supposed to be noticing the talls... as it kept drawing attention to them. We weren't supposed to know they were there... but I knew. I wasn't sure if we were supposed to ignore or I wasn't supposed to see them?
I know mainly because of this I was sent to a school along side my partner/brother.

Now the school is where the not people lived and was located outside the "Mock City" it was built around a mount into which watered poured out and  was sent via various aqueducts to power the city and hydrate the local area (it also had something to do with sustaining a breathable atmosphere and transportation). Anyhow I remember coming a lot to this room looking over his city with my partner/brother and practicing what I learned..


There is one very odd thing though. I was part of a family there. There was a male boy my age who was my partner/brother... but something really deep. There were two older individuals, not aunts or uncles.... but like older siblings who were mentors. They family was the human/not humans but something much closer to what I am. The other things that they didn't understand why my other family behaved so differently and did not work as a unit? The found it self destructive. These beings however I would not say are greys or hybrids.... not even sure about the talls. I just know that there is a mock version of our city somewhere...and a school and city outside were not people/people live. And I had a partner. The Aqueduct room was the last place I saw them when I had to say goodbye. It was a solemn moment, I know the older ones and the my partner were going to miss me, but it was time.

The only reason why I mentioned this is because of the CERO meeting. Two of the Avatar kept going on about this place. I know it was real then. The Avatar who shared his accounts on paper showed thing I recognized.... the fractal and symmetrical patterns. It is only a piece of of data.

No comments:

Post a Comment