Thursday, August 20, 2015

Little White Lights

Date: 8/20/2015
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 1:30am (8/20/15)
Attempted Time of Sleep: 2:45am (Aunt)/3:35am (Me)1:00am (Guest)
State of Mind Before: Pain, Scared(Aunt)/Happy. Worried (Me)
State of Mind After: Pain (Aunt)/Sad, Disconnected (Me)
Odd occurrences before: All Day with Earth Dragon.
Odd occurrences after: Disconnected Feeling (Me)
Possible Influential Factors: Suggested Influence (Earth Dragon)

After spending an awesome day with Earth Dragon I headed home. It was the best day I had in a long time.
We laughed and had a great time. When I got home I had to return to my reality and resumed my daily routine.

My aunt was not doing so well, but I also had to attend to Sebastian as well. Going back and forth and getting water... I was trying to multitask. s I was walking around.... my aunt became distressed. She claims that three white orbs came in from the outside and hovered in the corner for awhile and was in a circulating orbit. When I got to her room they disappeared.

Update: Apparently there is a connection as Earth Dragon had contact that night too.

No comments:

Post a Comment