Thursday, August 20, 2015

Portents and Dreams

Date: 8/19/2015
Type: Unknown
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 4:00pm-9:00pm 
Attempted Time of Sleep: 4:00pm-9:00pm and 11pm-3am
State of Mind Before: Happy. Worried (Me)
State of Mind After: Sad, Disconnected (Me)
Odd occurrences before: None.
Odd occurrences after: Disconnected Feeling (Me)
Possible Influential Factors: Suggested Influence (Earth Dragon)

This gets really confusing. On 8/19/2015 sleep was disrupted and had to re-set. Feel asleep twice that day from 4pm-9pm, and then from 11pm-3pm. I disregarded this as a dream., but after conferring with the the focal individual... it was something more.

Between 4:00pm-9:00pm I experienced a minor issue with sleep paralysis which turned into an O.B.E. (Out of Body Experience). After the initial panic, I simple got up and walked away from my body. I was calm. I then immediately began to fall, but it was a controlled fall and I did not panic. I was in a place. There was a ground beneath my feet, sandy and rocky. There were no stars, it was empty... the only thing that illuminated the place was myself. There seemed to be an amber-orange nimbus around me that allowed me to see my surroundings.
I did not feel afraid or uncomfortable.

Various flowing shadows on the ground began to flow towards me. These shadows were blend in an separating like a swarm that were cat size....they were hedging me somewhere. As I backed up I became aware of a presence... it was a faint pale white light. From what I felt, it didn't belong to this place and loathe to be here. It wasn't fully manifesting. I was told "You shouldn't be here. You are interfering."
It seemed bothered by my presence as I was not anticipated to be involved. It was going to continue on or take some action but was interrupted. The Earth Dragon's Shadow self appeared. It looked older and in its full prime, dressed in a black flowing trench coat. I called out to the Earth Dragon, but it corrected me and tol me that is was the Earth Dragon's Shadow. We ran away from the presence. It was to my left and did not move, as it was left in the background. when we were a distance away, the Earth's Dragon shadow was trying to fly me out, it could not leave, but did its best to get me to safety. I began to sing, and an inner light add power to the Earth's Dragon Shadow which allowed him to launch me out. I was sent back, but I saw in the Shadow of the Earth Dragon's Eye.... Hope and Sadness... it just spoke one word "FINISH".

I awoke around 9pm and I was very sad. One... I knew the Earth Dragon's Shadow.... not acquainted... but knew as we are old and close. Second... this dark realm was natural to me. Thirdly... I didn't want to leave his side again... why did he have to send me away. This adds some stress.. I know this is Agape/Philios... and per my agreements certain lines cannot be crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment