Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Two Came in While I went Out

Date: 9/8/2015 & 9/9/15
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 7:00pm and (9/9/15)4:30am
Attempted Time of Sleep: N/A
State of Mind Before: Pain, Happy(Aunt)/Happy, Forlorn (Me)
State of Mind After: Pain, Scared (Aunt)/Happy, Forlorn (Me)
Odd occurrences before: All Night with Earth Dragon.
Odd occurrences after: Weird Feeling in the Green Room (Me)
Possible Influential Factors: Neighbors window screen and mine moved. Suggested Influence (Earth Dragon)

Around 6:45pm I received a call from Earth Dragon. I went outside about 10 minutes after because it was rather warm. We were discussing a whole bunch of things, but one of the things we mentioned was about contacting them, and one thing I thought was perhaps we use my old room.

During this time around 7:00pm my aunt claims to tall grays came into her room by the doorway. One was holding a sickle shaped knife. They walked in and then walked out going to the green room. This was during the time I went outside. I let Earth Dragon know and I examined my home.

Later that night we were talking and stayed up till 5:30am. Around 4:30am, they came back and went into my aunt's room. They same one's with the dagger. They just walked in and looked at her, she wasn't sure if they touched her with the dagger. She was just very very very scarred and kept quiet..when it was 6:30am I checked on her and she let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment