Friday, October 30, 2015

Brain Issues and Fiddling Around



As reported a few days ago there was an encounter with a "tall grey" in which my brain was touched again.
The area of my head that was accessed was the back head toward the spine. This would be the Cerebellum and Occipital lobe of the brain. These two areas are in charge of motor functions and visual, but of course have much more functions as well.. In addition to this my left jaw, ear, and Temporal Lobe has been bothering me since 9/15/15. This issue I thought was a result of an insect during our Alpha Site test for a rite.

I am concerned that something has happened with the last incident. It is not the first time they have adjusted things. The tall grey is not one of the usual, and I am not sure if it came in to do its own thing as there has been interaction with someone else.

Personally I am worried that I may have been personally compromised. I know I am my own person and have my own feelings, but at the same time I realize that humans are easy to manipulating because in the end we are machines. We can overide stimuli and suggestions, but we can be pushed and punished by them.

What is sad as it is I am looking to escape and there are only a few options open. I don't even know if it is real anymore in the sense that there is hope. So much confusion with "God"/"Alien"/"Government".... I do not know who to trust. The places I think I feel safe are illusions.I can only pretend to be okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment