Thursday, October 29, 2015

Confirmed Encounter with Both of Us....yet new observer???

Date: 10/26/2015
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 4:30am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 2:00am (Me and Earth Dragon)/2:00am (Aunt), 6:30am (Guest)
State of Mind Before: In Pain, Sad (Aunt)/Happy (Me)/Happy (WBrother)/Occupied (Guest)
State of Mind After: In Pain, Sad (Aunt)/Confused (Me)/Confused (WBrother)/Occupied (Guest)
Odd occurrences before: Odd Feeling, Morase Code at Denny's (Me)/Odd Feeling (WBrother)
Odd occurrences after: None
Possible Influential Factors: CERO Event, Full Moon

Earth Dragon and I went to our CERO event on Sunday for October. That night my usual guest was here.
Earth Dragon and I were having a great time talking and relaxing. We went to bed after talking to our friends and went to sleep since it was a long day.

I was having an odd dream about us driving. We were in a vehicle and it crashed. There was a bright light and I was awake. I just remember seeings bright light and something tell Earth Dragon akin "Collar your Dog". I looked toward my bathroom and there was a blind white light and a figure.
Earth Dragon was awoken by something, he recalls seeing a bright white light as well, and we both saw the same figure. The figure in question was a tall being and very lanky. We both re-acted as if it were a grey. A second later, it was my usual guest who had just come out of the bathroom saying "It is me, just went to the bathroom. It is 4:30am and I am going to go to sleep. Goodnight". Earth Dragon and I talked about the incident briefly, after a  few minutes my dog was crying and I went to go see him and chat with my guest. There was some confusion regarding the time.... it was only a few minutes since we saw my guest, but the kitchen clock said 6:30am.... I asked my guest if he knew that he was off by two hours.... and he was kinda of confused and assumed he made a mistake. He did confirm that was him in the bathroom....but was confused about exactly what time.

Both Earth Dragon and I are confused......

Update: 10/26/2015
My aunt confirms that around 4:00am a tall white being came into her room and then disappeared. She was aware of my guest in the kitchen playing a game.

Update: 10/28/2015
Earth Dragon sees my "guest again" at 4:00am. My guest was not up and did not get up till 5:00am. I had to take my aunt to a doctor's appointment and felt very exhausted. Although Earth Dragon and I slept for a few hours, as soon as we were separated we both became very sleepy. He went home and likewise had a wave of drowsiness hit and had a flash of memory about that mornings events. I was extremely content and only noticed slightly when I went to check on my dog as he was crying, but that was at 1:00am.... I was getting up...and turning.... and getting up. I don't recall anything though.... however I am very uneasy and stayed up. 
white

No comments:

Post a Comment