Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Circle in the Mud and Hidden Voices

Date: 3/8/2016
Type: CE4, CE3
Location: Castiac Lake and Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 6:00pm, 2:00am-5:00am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 1:45am
State of Mind Before: Tired, Relieved (Me)
State of Mind After: Confused (Me)
Odd occurrences before: Magic Performance, Double Flat Tires, Felt Off
Odd occurrences after: Knocking one the Walls.
Possible Influential Factors: Magic Performance, Night of the New Moon, UFO sighting.

The day began rather unusual like, I had a doctor's appointment. I felt very lethargic and out of it.
On the way to the appointment a managed to get two flat tires, the regular tire and then the spare.
After finally getting everything back to normal, I was able to attend a particular performance that I was interested in. 
 
After around 8:30pm, we saw a UFO in the sky it was very high altitude and moving very fast.
It happened right after the magic performance. This was odd. It was very faint and moving very fast, it did not have any blinking lights that a typical plane wood have 

Later that night as I was going to bed I had what would be called a psychic intrusion... it was a mental interjection of two lines.... the first one.... and then a few moments of me going "what the heck" and staying up and then trying to go to sleep... with the second line...

1."Let us In"

2."So That is what you did".

I eventually felt asleep. A bit uncomfortable.....While I was asleep I kept getting bothered by this weird conversation with some beings. It was based off of what happened earlier, plus the fact I thought a particular Domino's delivery person was cute.

"Whe know you are there"
"Let us in."
"We will give you ****.
"Let us in."
"If you don't there are others that will".
"Let us in."
"If You let us in you can have him". 

Around 5:00am my associate called and I informed him what was going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment