Sunday, March 13, 2016

Knowing When You Are Called

Date: 3/9/2016
Type: CE4, CE3
Location: Castiac Lake and Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 3:30am (Me), 3:30am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 2:30am (Me), 3:00am (Earth Dragon)
State of Mind Before: Tired, Relieved (Me)
State of Mind After: Confused (Me)
Odd occurrences before: Knocking one the Walls
Odd occurrences after: Knocking one the Walls.
Possible Influential Factors: Previous Days Events.

I entered a state of paralysis shortly after I drifted off to sleep. This was not induced by sleeping odd, and there was a sense of peacefulness which was rather unusual. I could move my right hand freely and was attempting to grab something that felt like a pencil/wand which was under the blanket or pillow. Although I was uncomfortable in this state, it was overall very relaxing and calm. This made me more anxious.
That is when I heard someone repeating Earth Dragon's name. After a few moments I was able to move.
I immediately started to look for what my hand was groping for and felt. There was nothing by my right hand at all.... yet in that state there was something there!
Later that morning I asked my aunt how she was feeling. She said she heard a lot of movement around 2:30am-3:00am in the kitchen and hall. My guest was already asleep by then. Our dog was whimpering as something scared him.

Meanwhile some miles away in Lake Country..... Earth Dragon while in his room had someone calling my name to him. He was irritated as it was doing the same thing again, as he is not I. Later that day when I shared what happened, he told me this as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment