Thursday, March 17, 2016

Someone Trying to watch

Date: 3/16/2016
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 3:30am (Aunt), 2:30am to 3:00am (Me)
Attempted Time of Sleep: 2:30am (Me), 4:00am (Aunt)
State of Mind Before: Tired, Relieved (Me)
State of Mind After: Confused (Me)
Odd occurrences before: Knocking on the Walls
Odd occurrences after: Woke up at 5:00am.
Possible Influential Factors: High Activity With Earth Dragon

Last night I attempted to go to sleep but was deeply bothered. I was worried about someone I cared about as they were under the weather and worried. I was going over what I must do to make an effort to change things for the better. Around 2:30am I heard a weird noise, it was the same familiar high pitched noise but it was a little off. It was fluctuating as if they were trying to get he pitch right. Around 2:50am I heard a weird osculating that was disharmonious with my fan. It seemed something was outside. As I cocked my head around to figure things out I noticed there were two invisible being by the bookshelves. I could see a silhouette and they where bothered that I could see them. They were trying to be as stealthy as possible, but noticed that my eyes were following them. Around 3:00am I heard a weird yowl outside.

Meanwhile around 3:00am my aunt says that Sebastian was whimpering and clawing the tiles as if he was cornered. When my aunt called out to him, she says something quickly flew in her room and out. It was a shadowy figure that floated in and out really quick. She then started praying.

Myself I just went to sleep. I was going to text someone...but I thought why bother. He was sick. In the morning I shared after going through the events.

Personal Note: As of right now 3/17/16 I am sort of depressed. I said goodbye to Sebastian and caught myself. Life just right now shows forth that the same things echo over and over again. I make the mistake in placing trust in individuals who end up hurting me, misunderstanding who I am, and whom I have faith in.
I should know better. Just when I thought there was hope, I am reminded that there is none.... in the end we are all alone. Let the world burn, I truly no longer care...let whatever God sort them all out.. I know I will endure as I always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment