Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Dream Walking to a Huge Lake

Date: 3/30/2016
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 5:30am (Wood Rabbit)
Attempted Time of Sleep: 5:30am (Wood Rabbit)
State of Mind Before: Sad (Wood Rabbit)
State of Mind After: Confused, Hurt (Wood Rabbit)
Odd occurrences before: None
Odd occurrences after: Dream.
Possible Influential Factors: Previous Weeks issues

As recounted by Wood Rabbit in a Dream Walking Attempt to reach Earth Dragon.

As instructed Wood Rabbit tried to get to you. Wood Rabbit mentally focused on Earth Dragon and appeared in front of his home. Wood Rabbit walked up the pathway, it was trash day? The cans were out. Wood Rabbit walked up and knocked on the door three times. Just "Boom.... Boom... Boom". Wood Rabbit realized that this was a dream and he already invited him in so Wood Rabbit walked through the door. The barrier that was around the place is gone...... the area was now really hazy and smokey. However there was a clear path from the sliding door through the kitchen, to Earth Dragon's room. The dog walked out from Earth Dragon's area or the other's room and looked at me and ran back. The area was hazy.

As I walked to Earth Dragon's room, there was a dark purple light emanating from it as well as a lot of chittering. Sounded like movement of hundreds of insects. Wood Rabbit became afraid... and he shown brightly making a sword and cape appear. The chittering stopped, but the voices started.. the" whispers"..all female...childlike...

"He is here"."Wood Rabbit is here". "He is here", "Wood Rabbit, Earth Dragon sitting in a tree". "He is here".
"Go", "No, stay this should be fun". "It is a trap, are you going to go in?"
Wood Rabbit's light would not go beyond you door frame. It was solid black.
I focused on the lil guy and teleported in....
The "whispers" taunted...
"You cheated." "No fair". "This one is the smart one". "We should try him". "He wont say yes, he loves Earth Dragon".
The room was as Earth Dragon had it, but Earth Dragon was not in bed. Something pushed Wood Rabbit on the bed. He still had my sword.
The "whispers" taunted...

"It won't let go". "Mine". "No, why won't you clap your hands? Clap your hands!". "What is he dong", "I am afraid of the Big Bad Wolf". "I told you he loves him".
The Dream begins...
Earth Dragon walking down the street...he sees a Medical Clinic. He thinks, "I have Medical...now. I should get a check up. I need to talk to the doctor about my coverage and if that HIV Test is valid".....he then yells "Shit, Fuck! Why do I look like Wood Rabbit?".
"No. No. I am Earth Dragon. I am Not Wood Rabbit! I am Earth Dragon! I do not want to be Wood Rabbit. I already told the Council. I am Earth Dragon! Not Wood Rabbit", Earth Dragon continues to yell.

It then shifts and the dream restarts.....

Wood Rabbit is walking down the street, early morning. Seems to be a suburb, slight uphill curve. The thing on his mind is to find Earth Dragon. Wood Rabbit was in his room, now he is here. He feels weird walking, body seems off. As he is walking, he sees a clinic on the right. He decides to go there and ask about the HIV Testing again.

Before he crosses the street, he stops and reconsider that thought. "I have never been here before, why would I say again???" Another familiar voice says, "Just go with it and go in you will see...". Wood Rabbit responds "Fine, I will go in for a second, but we have to find Earth Dragon right afterwards". He crosses the street and goes into the clinic. The outside of the building was completely white. Did not fit into the neighborhood in which it was put, and industrial park under construction.

He greets the receptionist and says, "Hi. I had some questions about and HIV Test. I was here a couple of months ago. I was wondering if I could talk to a counselor or something", he clears his throat because his voice sounds a bit off. The receptionist is some Hispanic lady he tells him to take a seat. He sits down and begins reading the magazine, brochures, the stuff on the wall (the usual OCD stuff he does). From what he gathers the place is a "free clinic", they do everything here from drug testing, blood work, psychiatric care, emergency care, genetics, and prenatal care. He is the only one in the waiting room. He feels that he has been there before. He takes out his phone and tries to text Earth Dragon. No reception. He feels off. Must be the lights, things seem off. The receptionist tells him the counselor will see him now. A Hispanic lady in her thirty's says "Hey, you came back after all. I am glad you are here because we are not done with you quite just yet. The doctor is going to want to talk to you. Do you have time".

He responds "Wait a minute, I just came in here to ask about an HIV test. I sort of remember coming here and asking about it in January. Yet I found another place by my house is Los Angeles that did it for me. I had some follow up questions.", he clears his voice again because it doesn't sound right.

"Well you can ask the doctor all the questions you like, just come with me Mr. Dragons and we will see what we can do.", she says. He responds "No. My name is Wood Rabbit". He knows Earth Dragon will yell at him for this again. "I am Wood Rabbit, not Earth Dragon" he says. She looks at him and says "Well Earth Dragon, if you want to be called Wood Rabbit, that's fine too. So 'Wood Rabbit' if you will follow me, the doctor will see you soon".

In the back as they are walking to a room, something is definitely wrong. The space of this place is big, and should extend past the street outside. The corridors were white and rounded, smooth, like plastic/pearl. The languages on the wall was in a language that was not English but he could read. They were walking down a hall that leads to hematology. The rooms here were around a central hub. From there each room had glass walls. From the lab station/console area you could see into all other rooms.

He tried looking into a reflection here, but the clear panes off plastic were not reflective. He looked at his nails, they were normal. He was going to put his hand down his pants to check for hair... but stopped. These weren't his clothes. "Just wait here Earth Dragon, I mean... Wood Rabbit. The Doctor will see you shortly", she says and touches the clear wall which soon turns opaque. He pulls out his phone, no signal.
The room has a raised white folding chair type table. No other monitors or instruments here. However things looks like they may come down from ceiling, floor, or back wall. He has been here before he thinks. "So it is their fault, I told you it wasn't me", a familiar voice says. He responds, "Look, lets just get in and out. I am already in trouble. I probably look like him again and he is going to be mad." "You know this would be a great opportunity to see what he has", the familiar voice says slyly. He responds, "No I am not going to do that, I love him. If he found out he would hate me even more". "Your loss, but I am cataloguing sensory input if you want to know", the familiar voice says. "Shut up", he is already getting mad at the situation.

A bald man, white, slight tan with sunglasses walks in. He is wearing blue/grey scrubs and a white lab coat. He says "Earth Dragon, I am glad your here. We have some of the results from your blood test". I say "Thank you doctor, but first off. I am not Earth Dragon. I am Wood Rabbit. Wood Rabbit. I am ##, and he is ##. See I have my I.D. right here." The doctor looks at him funny, sees the I.D. and shrugs, he responds "Earth Dragon, Wood Rabbit, Wood Rabbit, Earth Dragon, makes no difference to me. You are both the same in the end on this side. It is like all of us. Sure I am 'Bob', but there is a dozen of us. We are all the same. Same mind, same heart, same soul, differing bodies. SO you had some questions"

He sighs and says, "I wanted to know about the HIV Testing". The doctor cuts him off and says. "Yeah, those one shot samples. Those don't work. You need and actual blood vial full for sampling given the fact that that is an engineered immune deficiency that has been introduced for selected individuals. We are seeing how to break you so you don't fight us off. You are totally fine. You blood work shows you are clear, and you 'Wood Rabbit' are not targeted nor susceptible. Matter of fact you are immune, well its not just because no one wants you", he smirks as if a joke was told, "but because your system was designed to be resilient".
Wood Rabbit asks, "and Earth Dragon?"

The doctor looks at him seriously, "That one. I do not know what went wrong. You two need to be together. If we can just overlay, it would begin to make things better. He refused you know. He really hates you. Such as shame. You are so very compatible, shame he won't figure it out until its too late. Then again that series has its own struggles." The Doctor goes on. "Anyway as I said, we have plenty of blood from the both of you. You Earth Dragon are fine. See your nails, they are perfect, so you are healthy."
Wood Rabbit tells him, "No. I am Wood Rabbit. Earth Dragon is having back pain and kidney issues, his nails are compromised." "Well that is his choice. We gave him ample opportunities, but he won't accept the overlay. He wants to do it 'his way', the doctor looks at Wood Rabbit as if he is wasting his time. A nurse walks up, she is blonde. She looks at him. He looks back. He looks at me and says "Wait here". However Wood Rabbit heard the nurse communicate to the doctor, "The other Wood Rabbit is not co-operating again. He is refusing. What should we do?" The Doctor mental responds "I will go see, perhaps Earth Dragon will know what Wood Rabbit-Earth Dragon will want". Wood Rabbit pretends he did not hear there broadcast.

While he and the nurse go to the other room, Wood Rabbit quickly sneeks out. For some reason he is worried that he will get caught. He does not want anyone to see him. Wood Rabbit fidgets for some gum in his pocket and take out a eyelash. He says the words and he is invisible. He makes a run to go out the door.

Dream shifts as he falls out the door and into his old room.....
Wood rabbit begins packing up stuff. He looks in a mirror and he is about17-18. He realizes he needs to leave. His grandmother is going to be sad. He knows he has to go. They are going to keep coming for him unless he does something. He needs to live his life.

Personal Note: In the Dream Walking section Wood Rabbit encountered the Whispers. This is something both Earth Dragon and Wood Rabbit has heard. Earth Dragon hears this. Wood Rabbit has heard these whispers twice. However during the dream walk he was clearly able to hear them. This confirms some thing which Earth Dragon has agreed.... these are childlike female voices. A few days before this he called one of the Whisper "Fairydust"... as it reminded him of like tinkerbell. The statement one of them made "No, why won't you clap your hands? Clap your hands!" is in reference to Peter Pan. This verifies the "whispers" as this information was not directly shared between them.

No comments:

Post a Comment