Friday, April 8, 2016

Is Our Puppy Guest ok?


I noticed something odd with our guest dog. For the past month activity has increased. Several times, the dog has cried or been agitated when some of these events have occurred. Shortly thereafter I noticed a odd spot on his neck on the lower left by the prescapular lymph node and one directly opposite on the right near off of his spine. I checked them so far, and they did not appear to be cuts, scratches or bug bites.Today I was able to remove remove one of the spots. It was not a result of matting, but it looks like a flap of skin that was raised and healed. The flap of skin did not have any necrosis or infection, but was raised by the hair. It was the size of an oval pill and dried out.

The lower one I do have a concern about.

These might just be dog related issues, but I have hunch that "They" have had contact with him too.
I do believe these have happened with previous animal guests as well.

2 comments:

  1. Dogs usually will bark when a siting is happening I found this out with my German Sheppard in 1988 when me and my mother had our first siting. Dogs I know can sense them, it's weird maybe the extraterrestrial's know the puppy is young and pro'lly quited it by silencing it's vocal cords maybe (just a thought). Your storey is very interesting I have to say.Thank You for Sharing Your Storey as well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. Thanks for the comments. We have had dogs our whole life. I noticed their behavior with this varies. If they are awake and active, they will stare and growl. They used to bark at "nothing". However when they came to take me, my aunt who would see them pass by noted our dogs were sound asleep..they were zonked out. Like the rest of the family, they make sure they don't wake...sometimes though it doesn't work.

      Delete