Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Odd Flashback

Date: 12/19/2016
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 9:00pm
Attempted Time of Sleep: N/A
State of Mind Before: Happy (Me)/ Depressed, In Pain (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Depressed, Sad (Me)/ Depressed, In Pain (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Snaps, Bumps
Odd occurrences after: None

Today my nephew came over and we watched Pirates of the Caribbean 2 & 3 since he never saw these.
We had a lot of fun hanging out and watching the movies. It made me forget a lot of things, as we were leaving though he asked if "They" still show up. When he asked a bunch of images flooded in. It caught me off guard and I was very unsure. I answered back with sad hesitation of "Yeah...they.... they still do" and i was caught between taking to him and the flood of images.

The strongest images was of me with a group of five or more. They were standing in the hallway with me in the living room. There back were facing me and I was worried about my dog in that image. The second image was me laying downing in a white room and I was looking around, I was calling out for "Earth Dragon". There was another of me walking with three of them to my room. Another with me in my room, it was watching me by the door. There was another with "Earth Dragon" in it.

It was weird as if all these were recent, however I can recall no such events. The only thing that has personally happened to me are my bouts of insomnia, the odd popping and knocking noise, and the other strange activity. I just don't know. Everyday I feel more and more alone, the hope that was instilled early this year is all but gone. I lost my Wolfbrother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment