Monday, January 16, 2017

Living Memory in Mom's Apartment

Date: 1/11/2017
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 3:00am to 3:50am
Attempted Time of Sleep:2:40am (Me)/1:00am (Me)
State of Mind Before: Heartbroken, Very Depressed (Me)/ Depressed, In Pain (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Depressed, Sad (Me)/ Depressed, In Pain (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Issues with Wolfbrother, "Not Alone"
Odd occurrences after:Knocks on Door

The issues with my Wolfbrother have devastated me, I do not know what to do. I am truly heartbroken. I can only stand here and do what I can at this point. This has lead me to sleeplessness and apathy.
The first time I actually managed to fall asleep I am sucked into a horrid memory. I fell asleep around 2:40am, one was near by since I was told "You are not alone". I do not know why they keep playing the double word games.

When I hit the pillow I instantly woke up in the living room of my mother's apartment. The first thought on my mind was "My wolfbrother is not born yet, that is 5 years away". I thought that was an odd thing to think. I look around and it was my mother's apartment, it was nighttime, no lights. The faint lighting from the street was enough to show what I already knew was there. I had the same "You are not alone" voice, and I look toward the kitchen. In the shadows it was there standing, a tall grey. It came in through the back door like it always did. I had recollections of it coming though the back door, sometimes me trying to close and lock the door as I would wake up from under its mesmerism. I got up and I walked to the bedroom, I was indeed only 8 as the size difference bothered me. I passed through a small group of six or eight of the small greys standing around my mothers bed. They let me pass.....when I got to the bed I simply said "Mom. They are here again, please wake up. They want me to go again. Mom. Please wake up". Then I felt their hand behind me as the pulled me back softly, I felt this was to illustrate ""You are (not) alone". I woke up.....

What I mean by the double word games is that the phrase being used conveys the obvious.... that they are here and I am not alone in their presence. Yet they also emphasize "YOU ARE ALONE", as I have no one who can help me. The message is conveyed I guess as follow "YOU ARE not ALONE". What is worse is that this is a constant theme they like to reinforce. Ironically it also reminding of other events in the kitchen there.


No comments:

Post a Comment