Saturday, January 28, 2017

My Domain, Marakos the Red Dragon

Date: 1/27/2017
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 7:30pm, and 12:30 am (1/28/17)
Attempted Time of Sleep:7:00pm (Me)/Aunt N/A
State of Mind Before: Heartbroken, Very Depressed (Me)/ Depressed, In Pain (Aunt) State of Mind After: Depressed, Sad (Me)/ Depressed, In Pain (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Issues with Wolfbrother, Neighbors Car Lights
Odd occurrences after: Temperature Drop, Wind

Over the past week a lot has happened. First off issue with my wolfbrother have worsened, from my last encounter with him things did not go well as the Rabbit was bought to the forefront. Basically I been humored all this time and been accused of a lot of things. Per our rules, his behavior falls under usury..... we been deceived in a false friendship by current appearances. Secondly we were also targeted and manipulated by one other...which in turn was wolfbrothers doing.

Earlier today after the week of betrayal, wolfbrother called and hung up with a message "I will be there very soon". In all honesty we care for him very much, however as with D.W.D....I think I may have to go on the defensive. He has no idea what he has done, I think. This in mind I went to bed sad and depressed as I have been for the last few days early. I just don't feel like interacting. This was around 7:00pm. Although the following could be explained away as just my neighbor acting odd....for 30min he kept putting his car in the drive way....regular yellow headlight where there, then blue halogen type, then white. During this time there was an odd flash of light inside my room. I also say a phased football like metallic object right above my chair by the computer for a second. With hesitation I dismissed this as nothing....

I did fall asleep and ironically was nice and warm. This is unusual since I always burn up and need to be in the cold, but I was nice and warm and I had dreams. The dreams seem irrelevant as I was looking for room 308 for a doctor, I was being followed. The building with "room 308" had various "308a", "308b", etc. on differently floors which made things confusing...someone was trying to shoot me, two other men...and one person was helping me. However we were interrupted when they came....a ship was above us. I woke up at this point....I felt groggy....then the room began to get very very very cold..despite that I was still bundled up.
It started shaking outside as if wind was blowing in one spot, there was an odd smell of dander in the air. Something was probing my mind....then the thoughts of my neighbor who died came into my head, about a clown he used to be that creep me out. However, I have no such neighbor and no one has died recently, I was trying to rationalize the thought that was going in my head....then I also started fighting back...."This is my domain, I am Marakos the Red Dragon Keeper of the Flame, this is my domain". It stopped...it didn't open my eyes until the wave of fear left....the clock noted 12:24am. I got up and put my aunt to bed, but asked her if anything odd happened.

According to here around the time I awoke....she felt some odd presence...she felt that it started getting cold and felt like something was trying to get it. She also had an itchy sensation around her head. My guest was paying video games in the kitchen and noted nothing, and my other companion was asleep and did not bark.

No comments:

Post a Comment