Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Rushed Pitch Sounds

Date: 1/30/2017
Type: CE4, Dream
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 12:30am-1:00 am
Attempted Time of Sleep:11:30pm (Me 11/29/17)/Aunt 11:00pm (Me 11/29/17)/Guest 12:30am
State of Mind Before: Heartbroken, Very Depressed (Me)/ Depressed, In Pain (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Depressed, Sad (Me)/ Depressed, In Pain (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Issues with Wolfbrother
Odd occurrences after: Extreme Groginess

In all honesty their are issue with the following experience that I am not sure of as there are several things which classify this as a dream, however there are also several issues which leaves the experience to be more than just a dream.

Due to the events of the past couple of weeks my mood has been low, I feel I lost my best friend and someone I grew to care for. In addition I was also recently a target of an elaborate masquerade as well. I would say that this has not helped with my depression issue and left many more scars and my faith in humanity at even lower levels than they can be. So my habits are off and I am not doing so great. This night I put my aunt to bed early and my guest had yet to arrive back from work. I went to be early and just lay there waiting to go to bed. Around 11:45am my guest arrived and he entered the kitchen and was on the computer.

Around 12:30am though as I was falling alseep I was targeted with an intense ringing in both ears. Unlike before where it began softly, this was an intense build it up coming from the area of the bathroom and rushed toward me. I instantly panicked and regained control, but I was paralyzed. I tried fighting and struggling, thinking "This is my room!. Get Out! Leave me Alone! I live here!". However nothing phased them. The troubling thing is that something also rushed out of the bathroom, several of them....I was unable too see but I sensed more than two in my room. What ever happened I was soon free, I tried calling out for help. I was very, very groggy and had to prop myself up using the shelf. I made my way to the door and turned the bedroom lights on. I steadied myself against the door frame. I opened the door and no one was in the kitchen and I turned on the hall lights. My canine friend was there wondering what happened. I picked him up and made my way through the kitchen heading to my aunt's room. Before I got to my aunts room, everything transitioned. I was at some beach, a lady asked for my canine friend so she could put him back.
Hesitantly I let her carry him and she left. Then I blacked out.

I woke up and it was 1:30am. I was very groggy and my legs were a bit unsteady. I got up to check on my canine friend, he was asleep and no one was in the kitchen. I made my way to my aunt's room. She was awake, and she was in pain. I gave her medicine and asked everything was okay. She said she was just in pain and nervous, but would not tell me why. Later the next day I questioned my guest if anything unusual happened, he said around 12:30am is when he went to bed.

-The things that make this seem like just a dream was the fact that when this occurred my guest was awake, my canine friend was in it, and my aunt noticed nothing.
-The things that make this seem more than just a dream is my guest apparently went to sleep as soon as this started and left the kitchen area, my body suffered some stress, my canine friend was sound asleep, and my aunt was anxious and would not tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment