Saturday, February 25, 2017

Left Eye Travels


Date: 2/24/2017
Type: CE3
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 10:00pm (Me)/N.A Aunt
Attempted Time of Sleep: 10:00pm
State of Mind Before: Depressed (Me)/ Depressed, In Pain (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Depressed, Anxious (Me)/ Depressed, In Pain (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Insomnia, Kidney Issues, High Body Temperature, Instructions
Odd occurrences after:"Sick"...see update on "Light Rays"

Still not feeling that great so after having dinner I tried to relax for a bit, was sad and decided to go to sleep.
I was just sad and trying to relax, as I was laying there I was getting the whole "double vision" issue with my left eye again. For those you who are new, what I mean by double vision is that what I am seeing through my eyes is not only what is in my direct view of sight, but also getting an image from elsewhere....overlaying. It is like showing to slides at once.....in photography it is called double exposure...

"Lake and Bush"
 So as I am laying down I am seeing a dirt road during the day. My point of view if from the passengers side, it seems like a desert road and look like it is an open aired vehicle like a jeep. We are coming to a canyon area. The POV exits the vehicle and walks near the canyon walls. They are talking, I barely pick up a question about "digging and it is over here". Out of the corner of their POV they are being watched by a grey just beyond where the trail goes into the canyon. The POV does not notice as they are looking around at the spot they are to dig at. I notice the grey and it look at me and hides then peeks out it head. I get a "You can see me directed at me". It hides again and that is when the POV looks in its direction. I feel apprehension from the POV, the soil they are standing on is loose. The POV companions starts to yell and then something begin pulling both into the ground, downward. The POV begins flailing as they are pulled downward. I force my self to get up as during this time I was unable to move. I admit I was watching and listening, but when they were pulled down....I realized I couldn't move and began to wiggle and shake my legs which let me move after I gasped for breath.


No comments:

Post a Comment