Friday, February 24, 2017

Lights Ribbons




Over the past two weeks, and even before I been having infrequent odd rays of light appearing in the room and the hallway. I am somewhat photosensitive, so I do control what sources of light emanate within my home. I have debunked plausible sources, and left with no explanations as to how these might have come to be.

1) Incident #01

This one happened in the evening shortly before sunset. The ray of light was directly in front of me and above me, but close to my DVD shelf. The ray of light was reflecting off my collector cases which is 3 feet high.
The ray was stationary and horizontal and ran the length of  book case which is 24 inches and was about 4 inches thick. It moved as the light refracted off the collector case, it was there fro about 15 secs before winking out. All doors were closed and the window is blackened with no light come forth, plus the window does not face the sun at the evening. I felt bothered by the appearance.

2) Incident #02
This happens maybe five days later but around 5:30am. I been have a terrible case of insomnia and minor sleep paralysis off and on. I am afraid to got to sleep at times. I tried to sleep that night, but was sad and uncomfortable. As I rolled over to face the TV, a ball of light appeared and slowly left a horizontal trail of light in front of the TV. Again I could see the reflection on TV screen, but this one just faded away. Again, the doors were closed and the only light source I had was a yellow salt lamp...which is blocked from the TV.

I am unsure what this means. I do know that there are things walking around, and perhaps this is a telltale sign of their presence I am picking up?

Update (1/25/17)
Putting my aunt to bed I happen to ask her if she saw anything strange. She claims to have witnessed similar phenomena happening in her room as well at various time during the day. Again there is no apparent source of light that would explain this. She claims that the ribbons of light appear at her window, in the corner of the room, and in the hallway. She thinks that it is "Them". Likewise she has been bothered the past few week and scared, mainly because of them. She was unaware of the incident with my wolfbrother, and explained everything to her since she was concerned about my only friend. I let her know what happened, and also presented the evidence supporting my cause of their issue. Again, not just me.... independent experience and confirmation. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment