Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Haunting Dreams of my Wolfbrother

Date: 3/27/2017
Type: Dream
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 4:00am (Me)/3:30am (Aunt)/N/A(Guest)
Attempted Time of Sleep: 3:00am (Me)/1:30am (Aunt)/1:30am(Guest)
State of Mind Before: Very Depressed (Me)/ Sad, In Pain (Aunt)/N/A(Guest)
State of Mind After: Very Depressed (Me)/ Scared, In Pain (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Pops, Door Knocking (See CE4 Incident for this Day"
Odd occurrences after: Bothered By Dreams


Dream 1
   I went to a church to go and see if I could find my wolfbrother. I managed to end up at the same stone church I went to about a month ago. He was there and the attendants let me see him. There was an older gentleman named "Mr. Thorton" who was his attendant. My wolfbrother looked angry/happy to see me. He came down from the stairs and sat down on the green padded chair in the hall. Mr. Thorton sat next to us on the opposite side. He had red/brown hair, receding at the top, white male, a little overweight.He did wear white orderly clothes. He kept muttering to himself as in a conversation with multiple people, and his attention was scattered here and somewhere else.
   I asked my wolfbrother how he was doing, I told him I missed him. I asked how Brewsky was. He looked at me intently and said "I am as how am I am Wood Rabbit, and Brewsky is fine". He then looked to Mr. Thorton. My wolfbrother seedmed ready to pounce, but restrained.
I turned to Mr. Thorton and asked, "What is wrong with him? Why is he here?". I had to ask several times as Mr. Thorton was deep in his conversations. He then looked to me and said "Decommission. Templates wiped clean. Need to substitute new template for operations." I muttered under my breath "MPS?", and my wolfbrother heard me and got angry and said "Don't say that Wood Rabbit! I am always how I am. You know who I am.". I looked at my wolfbrother in the eyes and told him "I am not sure. I remember you how you were, but was that ever REALLY you?". My wolfbrother took me by the arm and said we are going now.
   We started walking out of the facility. Most of the other visitors and their family paid us no mind. The staff was busy. As we got to one of the doors my Wolfbrother said "Do your thing I want to leave this place". I change the door and linked it to the a parking garage far far away. We stepped through, Mr. Thorton now aware that we walked out beyond his range panicked and began to run to the door.
I heard many voices "He can't do that. It is that one! Not supposed to be here. He can't do that. He can't do that!". My wolfbrother closed the door shut. He looked at me and said "I am glad I am out. Let's go get something to eat. I want some pancakes and stuff."
He looks at me and says "Wood Rabbit, come one it is me. Now lets go, we have stuff to catch up on."

CE4 Incident happens here

Dream 2
   My wolfbrother and I have been invited to a symposium and presentation by our friend Allison (I know of no such person). It is an hour long event held in a movie theater. However, when they start a brief film at the beginning of the presentation I felt super sleepy. The film was some 13 minutes long and looped. As I wanted to move about now, I noticed my arms and legs felt heavy. I could not move, and I struggled. My eyes could open though. That is when I noticed a figure moving about the audience. There was a woman voice talking softly, repeating the same thing over and over. The figure was hard to see, but it creeped me out. I closed my eyes. The next thing I know everyone is clapping and the presentation was over.
I turned to my wolfbrother and asked if he saw what I saw. He said yes, and said we are doing the presentation again. This time we were going to pay attention.
   We went outside and waited in line. This time Allison's parents were out there. We talked and chatted. Apparently Allison, my wolfbrother, and I attended the same college. However, that is not possible (My wolbrother are a few years apart and never attended college together). The parents also referred to us a twin as well.
   We got back to the auditorium and the presentation began. The short film showed images of earth, nature, the sun, clouds, stars, moon, and birds. All images you would expect watching some nature documentary along with very soothing music. Then toward the 10 minute mark a woman began to speak very softly and gently "Your arms arms are beginning to feel heavy, they are slowly weighted down. 1. 2. 3. You breathing is calm, you have nothing to worry about, just relax and listen to my voice. 1. 2. 3. You legs and feet feel heavy, secure and rooted,. You are safe. 1. 2. 3. Now just relax and watch the images on screen, drift away, listen to the gentle sounds, relax. 1. 2. 3. It repeated two more times. Then the instructions change "Now continue to watch the screen. Do not look away if you value your life. Do not pay attention to what is moving along the aisle or around you. 1. 2. 3. You are to watch the screen. Do not look away. 1. 2. 3."
Since I expected something was amiss I did take precaution to slump so I face the aisle instead of the screen. I also was fidgety and kept looking around, not really paying attention to the screen. When she spoke, there was a woman in the back with a microphone and about four men dress in corporate suits. She was dressed in blue, and had long black hair, and kind of reminded me of Cher. She wore a gold circular medallion with a red crystal, on a gold chain. Like everyone else though, I couldn't move though, so I started wiggling my toes and finders, fidgeting, breathing oddly, trying to rouse myself out of that state. That is when the "beings" came in. The beings looked like static, the snow on a television, but grey and not white. They were humanoid in shape. They went from aisle to aisle checking and examining persons. The static was a camouflage. As far as I could guess they were greys. They figured out I was awake. There was a brief "How is this one here? Should not be! Not like us. Not of us!". They were upset.
   Afterward I pulled my wolfbrother aside and told him what happened. He knew something was off, but zonked out like everyone else. As we we walking back to our cars and talking to Allison's parents she came up crying. Apparently they fired her, saying she compromised the program. She had no idea what she had done or what they meant. She was in tears. My wolfbrother received a text with a picture of Allison, and ourselves in his actual car. It said had the word "Remember" in text attached to the *.jpg. I asked "Should we tell her?" He said "No, just get in the car and lets go. It is her fault in the first place." However when I go in the car, there was a note in the glove compartment addressed to me. I opened up the glove compartment and there was a contract ready for me to sign and a single key. I looked at my wolfbrother. I woke up.

Overview 
As many know there has been a split between my Wolfbrother and myself as of February 7th 2017. He has been compromised, and despite concern from his family and treatments our relationship has end through his own choice. He greatly influenced my life, and meant a great deal to me for many reasons. His absence sadly has added to the growing void within my soul, and the situation in which developed did more damage far worse than anyone so far. Although I can function and pretend to be okay, this has caused severe depression on my part. I am trying to fight it off as best as possible, knowing it is a matter of time for my heart to scar up once more. Sadly this has left me extremely vulnerable to them as they are exploiting my association with him.
One my wolfbrother and I over the past year paid attention to our dreams. We would have some level our correlation. I have not dreamed about him for a while. There was a dream on the 25th, which illustrates the level of vulnerability I have. He simply showed up at the house in the dream, the dream even had nothing to do with him as I was simply talking to my aunt and grandma. As soon as he showed up I ran to him and ecxused myself and we went into the kitchen. I hugged him. He assured me he was real. When I woke up this hurt me, but I was aware that I am extremely vulnerable. I let my complete defenses down.
Sadly he will not speak to me in real life, so I no longer know......

No comments:

Post a Comment