Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Tempests Proetction Against Some Leech

Date: 3/27/2017
Type: Dream
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 4:00am (Me)/3:30am (Aunt)/N/A(Guest)
Attempted Time of Sleep: 3:00am (Me)/1:30am (Aunt)/1:30am(Guest)
State of Mind Before: Very Depressed (Me)/ Sad, In Pain (Aunt)/N/A(Guest)
State of Mind After: Very Depressed (Me)/ Scared, In Pain (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Pops, Door Knocking "Dream 1"
Odd occurrences after: "Dream 2"

The night was normal a bit. I reconfigured my bedding area so I have a little nook. I was depressed so I slept for a while. When I woke up to put my aunt to bed, thing were normal. I stayed up and played World of Warcraft and then went to bed around 3:00am. To be honest I had to force myself to play my game, I really did not care. That is how it is, I have to force myself to take interest in my own things. I snuggled at least into my comfy "doggy bed" that I made and went to sleep. The first dream as recounted in the previous blog post happened I woke up and It was around 3:45am. I was bothered by it, and wanted to see him again honestly.
I heard someone knock at my door three times, paid it no mind and thought it was the our canine pal. So I went back to sleep.

I woke up are 4:00am, this time paralyzed and oddly enough my ankles and arms were crossed, like a dead person. I was on my left side with the back toward the wall. The first odd thing I noticed was my laptop was on, a silver white light was emanating from it, as if a screen saver was on. The other thing was that by the clock in the corner near the bathroom, there was a similar light. This one was a free floating pillars of light,
it was not intense, it was subtle but enough to light up the room. in a nice twilight. I did not panic. I was calm, I thought "Oh wow, I have an opportunity to maybe attempt lucid dreaming or perhaps astral travel". I only thought that because I felt no malicious presence or entities in my room. So I was deciding what to do when I heard someone outside side.

"The meddlesome one in there." "Go get". I was puzzled as to who was speaking. I poked my head again over the pillows. The lights from the laptop and the corner were there. No one was in the room. The clock said 4:15am. So I started to move my fingers and toes to get out of the paralyzed feeling. However, it was difficult with my hand crossed along my chest on my side. Something was struggling though on the otherside of the wall. They seemed irritated that they had to get on the floor. At first I felt the brush of finger along my right shoulder blade, then a clear hand once it found me. It then jabbed into my shoulder and I felt a flood of energy started to be sucked out with the words "I got it! I got it!".
I was afraid, but I thought you wanna do this then fine. I started to visualize storms around my body, I heard a "Huh?". It started to pour rain and then lightning began, I then switched to hail and freezing cold winds, the ice slicing in. It began to pull its hand out, but I would not let go concentrating my energy it was pulling out to grasp its'. It panicked and struggled. I then dropped the temperature down and started singing, cold electricity began to roll over the shoulder area. I heard "No. No. Make it stop. Make It Stop!". The something lurched me forward and I woke up. I looked at the clock and it was 4:30am. I wanted to get up and write down what had happened. I was sad though, my opportunity to astral travel and see my wolfbrother was gone. I went back to sleep. There was a weird oscillating noise of something leaving the area when I was lurched forward.

The next morning checking up on my aunt. I did have some confirmation of activity. She had heard the knocks along the doors around this time. Also someone came into here room and closed the door.    

No comments:

Post a Comment