Wednesday, March 29, 2017

An Introduction to Encounters with UFO and Aliens: Part 1





   If you have had an experience or encounter with an “entity” that is not familiar and alien (not standard human) to you, you may be one of the many individuals on earth that have had an encounters with a being of undetermined origin. Your particular encounter can vary from a standard sighting with no interaction, an benevolent experience with interaction, a traumatic experience, or just a strange occurrence. This can be a one time occurrence to a lifetime of examples in which something has happened to you.
   Most individuals are unaware fully of what they experienced, that is usually because the experience does not fall in the normality of our every day to day occurrence of normal life and what we have been taught growing up. Others though through culture or religious beliefs may be aware of what has happened, but there is no true consensus on what happened. Lastly others through multiple experiences or their own individual natures have a high recollection of the events that have transpired, being able to recall details as best as possible. In any event many of us feel that we have many unanswered questions as to how and why this has happened. How does this affect my life? Should I be concerned? What is the point? How do I stop this? How do I learn from this? What should I do? Am I alone?

   The first thing is you are alone. There are thousands of people across the globe that have had experiences; they vary from case to case and from individual to individual. These experiences have been documented or past down from generations of people. Some are taken seriously, others are just part of our cultural narratives, and others are just considered myths. So do not feel singled out, there is support and information to help you try to understand what has happened. The information you obtain can be as simple as “this is what happened” and you move on with your life. Others my need more, seeking months to years of coming to terms of what happened or is happening. This is a result as everyone reacts differently, as some can be emotionally scarred by experiences. Some do not want to acknowledge what “things” may have happened, or neither do they want to suffer social ridicule which perceivably can affect their friends, family, and ability to maintain a job and finances.

   To start off, let me tell you a little of who I am and my experience with this. I am a native of southern California that was born in the mid seventies. My first vivid encounter occurred around the ages of 4-5. One summer night I saw a silver object in my father’s backyard. There were several “people” walking around taking soil samples. As I watched them I noticed a “being” watching me through the window. It got into the house and ended up looking myself in the bathroom, yelling and screaming and eventually knocking out. I wake up in the morning with my father kicking the door down. Over the course of my life their have been other occurrences, and not till my teens when I started doing research did I figure out what was happening. Little did I know, I was not the only one in the family experiencing this. My experience has been a life long journey and struggle, as dealing with this and trying to maintain some sense of normalcy. There is more of course, but this is just to illustrate my experience. I considered myself a multi-generational abductee.

   Now your account as mentioned, could just be a sighting. In the UFO community this is known as a Close Encounter of the Third Kind. Where you see an “entity”. Close Encounters of the First and Second Kind deal mostly with the sighting and evidence of a passing UFO. When you come to a point of than just a sighting of an entity, this is known as a Close Encounter of the Fourth Kind, which is basically contact. The labeling of encounters of UFOs and Entities are known as the Vallee system, which was originally used to categorized encounters with UFOs and has been modernized to incorporate Hynek’s system which includes “beings” operating the UFOs.

No comments:

Post a Comment