Friday, April 28, 2017

Cacophany of Voices and Going to Sleep

Date: 4/15/2017
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 3:45am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 4:00am (Me)/1:30am (Aunt)/12:00am (Guest)
State of Mind Before: Very Depressed (Me)/ Sad, In Pain (Aunt)/N/A(Guest)
State of Mind After: Very Depressed (Me)/ Scared, In Pain (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Kidney Flare up
Odd occurrences after: None

Unfortunately my kidney flares ups have been on going and my temperature is up. So my sleep patterns have been disrupted again due to heat from my back and stuff. Overall I am depressed, and I have lost a lot of interest in many of my personal things and activities. I greatly miss my Wolfbrother and his absence and silence haunts me for my own reasons. Despite this I move forward, remember my responsibilities.

I was up late Saturday night into Sunday...as I could not sleep. I was playing a phone game....it was quiet and around 3:45am. As I was playing I heard some odd noises...and I stopped to listen. I heard my canine companion whimper and I thought I heard some talking. I figured it was he phone's background music so I continued playing.....a few minutes later again I stopped. I heard something odd again....for no apparent reason I stopped playing and decided to go to bed. I quickly fell asleep, and this was now close to 4:00am.

Meanwhile my aunt was awakened around this time. She was awakened because she could here voices. There was a lot of it, many people discussing something and as expected "they" were close by. She attempted to call out for me, but as usual she won't YELL.

We don't know what the voices or noise was. I myself am not sure it was audible, but a noise inside my head. A command telling me to "Sleep" as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment