Saturday, April 29, 2017

Seizures or Something Else???

Date: 4/27/2017
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 5:00pm and 3:30am
Attempted Time of Sleep: 4:00pm and 12:30am(Me)/12:30am (Aunt)/11:30pm (Guest)
State of Mind Before: Very Depressed (Me)/ Sad, In Pain (Aunt)/N/A(Guest)
State of Mind After: Very Depressed (Me)/ Scared, In Pain (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Kidney Flare up, Odd Voices on Monday
Odd occurrences after: Power Outage from 11:00pm to 5:15am

As stated before I am depressed and my kidneys are acting up. After writing a few email I decided to lay down and cool off. I had the TV and computer on with the intention of watching a youtube video. I dozed off.....but quickly noticed something was wrong. I started to become paralyzed slowly....it started at my feet and worked it way up to my head...my hands were at an odd angle bent forward in front of my face and something closed my eyes. My eyes were open on the onset and something closed them. I fought against it and tried to open my eyes....wiggle my hands and eventually started gyrating back and forth. I was doing everything in my power to try and get unstuck. Eventually I managed to open my eyes and get up, but I was told "Go back and sleep". I turned off the computer and TV and went back to sleep..this was like 6:00pm. I woke up at 8:00pm and was mad, as I had to make dinner and such....I shouldn't have slept.

Due to the winds the power went out again around 11:30pm. As it did not come on, I put my aunt to bed early and likewise fell asleep. I made sure to put candles for her and around the house for lighting. The same in my room. I slept next to the wall as I was burning up. The illumination in my room was low, as it was candlelight. Around 3:30am I woke up again paralyzed, the light in my room was halogen white bright.
Someone was here..... I can't remember anything other than the bright white light and the odd sense of silence other than the noise on the carpet and me being moved. I wake up around 4:15am.....only one candle is on....the others were cold and out. I check on my aunt and she was okay, my canine friend though was frightened. I figured it had been from the wind and the power outage, I took care of him and then decided to go for a walk as I was burning up. At this time it was 5:15am and the light came on.

I feel bothered over all.

No comments:

Post a Comment