Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Missing Time for My Aunt

Date: 5/31/2017
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 12:30am-1:30am, 
Attempted Time of Sleep: N/A(Me)/N/A(Aunt)
State of Mind Before: Depressed, Sad (Me)/Sad, In Pain (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Pre-occupied, Sad(Me)/Scarred, In Pain (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Pops, Knock, "We are here"
Odd occurrences after: None

I was in my room update my files and going through a few books. I was playing a video for a while but decided to turn it off around 12:15am. I then concentrated on updating my files. While typing I got the "We are here" announcement and I thought... "Not right now. I miss my Wolfbrother". Nothing occurred other than the announcement and I worked on my file for the next hour. At 1:30am I got the feeling they were back and I went to go check on my aunt, I half expected to bump into something.....

When I got to her room she seemed disoriented and asked me where she was. She seemed out of it.
She said around 12:30am she felt woozy and two beings said "We are here". She looked around and saw no one but felt groggy and light as something was lifting her. She further heard "Do not worry, Michael will be and the dog will be fine, we are taking you to another place now". She has no recollection of where she went. She does remember be put back and hearing me opening my door, the beings tell her "We will be back later". A few moments later I come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment