Sunday, May 7, 2017

My Wolfbrother is lost.....


Yesterday my Wolfbrother convinced the on staff psychologist that he was sane. They released him.
From a psychological perspective he has showed bi-polar behavior and diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenia. His family and I tried every solution we could to find him help. He cleaned his self up and told the doctor he was going to travel and he had a plan. My Wolfbrother has no money, refuses to carry identification, phone, or even keys. Depending on his state sometimes he will wear his shoes sometimes he won't. He is completely different from what he was a few months ago as far as personality and demeanor.
He is not the wolfbrother I know, it is something else riding his body. Since no one can legally stop him, he is just going to leave. The only thing we can do is provide him what we can.


Ironically since I been heart broken over the events, there has been a heavy storm over the Los Angeles area which is equal in my grief. I been drifting in out of sleep, only meeting my obligations. I really don't want to be awake as the pain of loss hurts so much.

What makes this extremely difficult is that this deals with our aliens experience, and is a direct result of the abduction phenomena. One support is there sort of, but we are mocked at times. We are dealing with very negative experiences and been trying to fight it off. We only really had each other. He gave into their manipulation and false promises, and was "re-wired". I know that there is a difference between who he is pretending to be now, and the Wolfbrother I know. I witnessed him shifting back and forth, I had one last opportunity to talk with my Wolfbrother, before he went back to the way he is now.

I have so many mixed emotions, I am not a blood relative so I cannot do anything. The level of our friendship is not something he would want me to talk about, it is an unspoken thing. I cannot yell out and say, "Hey I have proof, it is aliens, please listen" or I will get locked up and I have obligations to others I have to think of.
I am angry at the alien/ufo community for forgetting that people get hurt, it is not like "E.T" or "Cocoon".
They only care about a fucking "Higher Conscious Life" and damn conspiracies concerning shite "Disclosure". There are people who need help!!!!!! People who are suffering!!!!

A chain of events.......I thought we can both overcome what was plaguing us. Sadly I know now that there is no hope. There is only suffering. My plans go back to what they were before he entered my life.....counting down the days. I have no value and no purpose, only to what obligations I am beholden to.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment