Saturday, May 6, 2017

Wolfbrother Lost and Found






Seems the issue with my wolfbrother is ongoing. Last week I said my peace in a card, hoping it would resolve some issues we had and we could find closure. I felt something was amiss so I wrote his dad a letter....and a half a day later...I get a call and I am told he had wandered off and was missing. He live in Canyon Country, where there is wildlife and danger like ravines, cliff, and lakes so as one can imagine I rushed over to help search for him. We spent up until midnight looking, but I drover further out to where I though he would be...a 1 hour drive north beyond the mountains. I was 8 miles off from where the cops picked him up. He is at a hospital now for some rest. I honestly thought things were over.....
I been assisting where I can offering morale support for the family, I know I am kept at a distance.
Things are complicated, for one there is the whole UFO thing......and two the nature of what I am.

His Mom finally called me, the family has been divided for some years, she is else where and my Wolfbrother stays with his Dad. So there is strife between the households. I had to revisit the path months, and fill her in on things she did not know. I had to walk down the hall of a painful memory for a second time this week.
Personally I am heartbroken, but I am use to such pain. However, more odd events occurred tonight for me.

Date: 5/02/2017 and 5/5/2017
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 12:30am (5/2/2017) and 5:30pm (5/5/2017)
Attempted Time of Sleep: N/A
State of Mind Before: Very Depressed, Worried (Me)
State of Mind After: Very Depressed, Worried (Me)
Odd occurrences before: Odd Feeling, Ryan Calling For Me, Talking to Valor
Odd occurrences after: Seizure?

So while I was searching on my own driving south along Old Route Road toward Lake Hughes to go to Palmdale, I was desperate. I started asking God, my wolf spirits and the animals there, and even called upon Valor for help in finding my Wolfbrother. I had a good conversation explaining that my Wolfbrother cannot go on like this, that whatever "they" are doing is causing irreparable harm. That "they" need to stop and make sure he is returned home. As I was driving I got two white flashes down a dark highway. Somebody heard me. My gut feeling was even stronger to go toward Palmdale. Originally I was going to take the route he showed me the first time, but we discovered that Lake Elizabeth directly connected there. I went to the park....it was 2:00am...and I felt he was close......but it was late and the park was off limits to explore. I wanted to push on, but I only know the parts he took me too or else I would be lost. When I got home, an hour later I was told they found him. I was so close.

Friday comes along and I have a talk with his Mom. I filled her in and sent her the info she requested. I was going to go visit him at the hospital, but she changed her mind and ask if I would wait till the sometime next week. I hate waiting, but as I am nothing.....I understand my place. I tried to relax and play a game or two to get my mind off things. Uncharacteristically I decided to fall asleep. Within in moments I was paralyzed and unable to breathe. "They" came in, the room was darkened and I could barely see my computer lights. I was trying to yell out for help and do my usual tricks to get free, I was told "We brought you something" and they were observing, it was my Wolfbrother. I cried out for him, and actually managed to say his name. "they" were curious that I was able to say his name and "don't go. come back." They told him to leave. They watched me struggle for a few moments, and I was gasping and calling out for him and fighting. "They" were discussing why the attachment was still there, why there is a link still, they did everything to dissuade me to continue, they don't understand why I care or why my wolfbrother still thinks of me.

Fortunately the phone rang and disrupted whatever was going on, I gasped for air. I felt weak and just laid there, within minutes I heard my guest come in. That must have been cause. I think someone is monitoring and the call was a warning to them.

I have no idea why this is still going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment