Monday, June 26, 2017

Enter Code for "909.18.24.18.6, key of 3"

 
Date: 6/26/2017
Type: CE4, Dream
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 1:45am-2:45am, 2:45am-3:45am, 
Attempted Time of Sleep: 1:15am (Me)/1:15am (Aunt)
State of Mind Before: Depressed, Sad (Me)/Sad, In Pain (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Depressed, Sad(Me)/Sad, In Pain (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Insomnia, Aunt asking for more than usual dose.
Odd occurrences after: None

Last night after I came home from my meeting I attended to my aunt and felt sleepy, so I took a quite nap. I reasoned I was exhausted from the change in sleep scheduled. I knocked out and woke up around 1:00am. I got up and put her to bed and attempted to go back to sleep. I say I fell asleep around 1:45am.

The dreams I was having were odd, as it was a playback and search of things I was talking about. I was literally walking down what appeared to be Beverly Blvd in Montebello between Maple and Wilcox Ave, and I was passing various individuals and scenes of people I discussed.[Narrator: As you can see the various subjects are unaware that we are able to go in an access the visual information. Not only can we see, but we can also have auditory playback].
Eventually we came to a building where I was sat down, at it was some sort of cafeteria. Other people were being deposited there, but I went to the far end in the corner away from everyone. [Narrator: As you can see we can resemble member again, bring them in order of appearance and we can have them interact and get other outcomes of information]. [Unknown Man: What is wrong with that one? Why is he in the corner?] This heavyset woman came over and said "Come on sweety, aren't you hungry. Come sit with the rest of us so we can all talk". I said "I am waiting for my Wolfbrother and I don't trust you". She looked at me and what back. A few minutes went by and I kept staring at the corner in the area I was in, something was watching us. I got up and threw the utensils at it.

I threw my short staff at the creature in from of me and it quickly left.
I was concerned for my computer and window, but realized that this was the fake room. The staff just hit the blinds and went out the window, no glass. I never heard it hit the floor though. The creature though high tailed it out of there.
The clock said 2:15am and I was nervous [Another Unknown Man: Was he supposed to do that?"] [Another Unknown Man: You said the subject were unaware, this one is familiar with the environment he is in"] [Narrator: Umm, we can use this situation to demonstrate another protocol. It happens from time to time]. I look around the room, things seem okay but I better go check on my aunt. I walk through the kitchen as there is no hallway and go into my aunt's room. She is gone and I know something is wrong. The bedsheets is wrong and it is her old bed. I left the cell phone in my room so I pick up the land line and dial home. The call goes through, a modulated voices says "909.18.24.18.6" , "909.18.24.18.6".
[Narrator: There are ways for an agent to access and manipulate the scenario. He hears nothing but static, but at this point you enter the code based up on the numbers and select what you would need]. [Unknown Man: Did he hear you? He is looking right at us.] I put down the phone and became calm and angry. I walked over to the living room. My mother was laying on the couch (She is dead by the way), she should not be here in my home. My aunt should be here....my mom seemed out of it and was surprised to see me. On the opposite side of here was "My brother". He was a tall skinny dark grey being with a head wound on his right side of the face. By him was a broken wooden stick. He was being repaired . I looked at him and said "Me?". It responded "You have very fast reflexes. You should have been asleep. You should all be asleep. Not normal". I responded "Your not my brother, why are you lying. Of all the people to pick you pick the wrong ones.". It quickly flashes to my Wolfbrother and then back. "You see anyway" it communicates. I look around the living room, and it is obviously not my living room. It is some sort of medical unit, three alcoves beds all white arranged in the shape of a "U". In the center was a small table with various instruments and a spire with a green laser. The spire was emitting some sort of  mist that was either an antiseptic or a numbing agent that was meant for the being whom I hit. Evidently from what I was picking up, it is absorbed through the skin. The last thing I heard was that Narrator "There he is!".

I woke up and it was 2:45am. I was surprised at the very odd and very vivid dream. I rote it down and went back to sleep.

The next fragment I had was about Barbara Lamb and my Wolfbrother, as she was introducing him as a hybrid. There was more to that dream but I can only remember her face and her introduction of him.

I woke up and it was 3:45am. Again I went to sleep. I would have a fitful time and woke up around 4:45am. Again I went to sleep, woke up around 5:45am.
Finally I shut off after the temperature reached a steady 64 Degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment