Saturday, June 24, 2017

X-mas in July

Date: 6/24/2017
Type: CE4, Dream
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Time of Incidents: 2:00am-3:45am 
Attempted Time of Sleep: 1:00am (Me)/1:00am (Aunt)
State of Mind Before: Depressed, Sad (Me)/Sad, In Pain (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Depressed, Sad(Me)/Sad, In Pain (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Insomnia, remote viewing, 2 puncture marks below right ear.
Odd occurrences after: Door Open

As it has been noted I have a bad case of insomnia. I tried to get myself to sleep normally, but either due to the heat or other issues I don't want to be asleep at night. Previous nights I been getting images of me driving/traveling through the desert. When there are people, there are odd reflections of light, like rainbows or certain shades of colors that seem to obscure them. Lately I seen some animal teeth, and had the feeling I was in Arizona. A few days ago I woke up with two puncture marks that were bleeding below the right ear.
They are an inch apart. I dismissed these things as nothing, because they are minor everyday things with no further leads or causes. 
Tonight after I said my usual prayers and got comfortable, I kept falling in and out of sleep between 1:00 and 1:45am. I remembered seeing the clock before all the weirdness began at 1:45am.

I woke up around 2:25am as I felt a presence in the room. I was able to crane my neck as saw the clock. I didn't feel threatened as I was sleepy, I could move my left arm and left leg so I thought I was okay. I lay my head back on the pillow. That is when this dark grey, gun metal figure stepped out. It was
about a foot tall, and reminded me of a cricket due to the sideways triangular egg shaped head and wispy antenna. It peaked out from behind the dresser and hid. I tried to mumble something, but then remembered to just think.

"I mean you no harm, would just like to talk. Is my wolfbrother with you? Do you know him? Last I know of he is missing and needs help".
The lil guy stuck his head out again and looked at me then hid. He was conferring with someone else, it was a taller one by the door. I vaguely remember this being, he has been in my room several times before in the last week, reconnaissance and evaluation. He came up to my face once. I got "He knows, finish" and it left from the tall one.

I tried to get up, noticed only my right side was paralyzed. The side I was laying on was working, so I managed to push myself up and feebly stand for a bit. I said "I am Wolfbrother. One with the Kyrie Krystal. I need to speak with you." I fell forward toward the right near the computer on my stomach, but was able to move my free foot against the wall to sort of push myself forward. The little being ran toward the door and left. During this time there was a choral in latin being played, "Deus est bonus, Deus magnus, dominus noster christus laudamus te". That translates to "God is good, God is great, Praise to you lord Christ". I repeated what was said and added "Ego sum Kyrie Christe". I then thought in English "Don't go, you can help me find my Wolfbrother. You know him. I saw it. That was the rainbow one".

All of a sudden the whole event stopped and I was laying in the bed normally. Worried I got up and went to check in on my aunt. The clock indicated it was 3:30am. As I left the room turned to walk though the kitchen, that is when I noticed everything was decorated in red stockings, garland, tinsel, and there was a fir tree in the kitchen. Someone plastered Christmas all over the house. A white Caucasian man, with blonde hair, stocky but muscular build, and stubble said "surprise!".
I looked at him  and said "Wow this is nice I haven't decorated in 13 years". He talked with a weird euro-german accent. "How do you like. I decorated everything to make you feel more comfortable."

I said "thank you, but I need to check on my aunt".
I made my way to her room it was decorated too. The furniture had been re-arranged, the current shelves were put against the closet doors backwards, the bed was moved near the window no. The dresser was against the wall near the bathroom, and small bed for our dog and treats where in the middle of the room.
Even the carpet was died red and changed. She was scared and was worried about our dog. I went to go check on him, he was loose. When I went back to the hallway I saw that he dismantled the gates, as I was trying to put them back up. The dogs where in the bathroom as they were confused. Lola, a pit bull and a chihuahua ran out along with my dog. He saw I was stressed and help me coral the dogs. I had to explain to him that is why I use the gates, so they don't wander around the house. I was wondering about Lola and the other dog, they belong to my Wolfbrother's actual brother. He was first surprised that there was too many dogs, and then wondered my I didn't let my dog wonder. The front door to the living room opened a bit and my dog ran for it luckily I caught him and put him in my aunt's room.
He apologized for the confusion, but I told him that is okay and we would figure something out. My aunt wanted me to put back the way her room was and I told her I would. He and I went to the living room and talked.

I mentioned, "It is October, little early for Christmas huh?". I immediately thought November, as July was around the corner. "Month early, November or June, does it matter? Christmas in July, no?". I became suspicious as this obviously made no sense (beside all the other stuff that had just happened).
I asked him what he was doing.... he looked at me and took out a cigarette, I reminded him we don't smoke inside the house. All of a sudden his backstory flooded in........

Apparently I met him at CERO, he told the group about his encounters. Apparently we hit it off and became good friends. He needed a place to live as rent was getting to expensive, and moved in with me since I have an extra room. He worked in Los Angeles and commuted to work on a bike. We have gone on many outings such to the beach, hiking, and amusement parks on the weekends. He supposedly was living with me for a few months since January. However, my aunt did not know who he was or that he was living with us...... 
After that rush of information, I asked again, "Who are you?" as none of the backstory made sense, other than we already met. He responded, "You are not like the others, you ask questions, so much detail to fill in. I honestly like you. You are good person. Go back to sleep".

That is when I woke up dazed. It was a quarter to 4:00am. I went to go check on my aunt.
-Living room door was ajar, however before bed I made my rounds and it was closed.
-Aunt was asleep, but I woke her up. She said there was some weird church music and fell asleep
-Left foot hurts and toe hurts, that is where I tried to get up and fell. When I kicked against the wall.
-Concerned that the first thing on my mind is my Wolfbrother and they knew him. Oddly enough two days before his birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment