Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Escavatori and the Labyrinth


Date: July 5, 2017
Type: Dream
Location: Los Angeles, CA, 90023
Time of Incidents: 4:30am-5:00am (Me) 
Attempted Time of Sleep: 4:00am (Me)/ 1:00am (Aunt)/12:00am Guest
State of Mind Before:Depressed (Me)
State of Mind After: Depressed (Me)
Odd occurrences before: N/A
Odd occurrences after: N/A


The dream was another weird one. For the most part in the beginning, again it was about me being on the other place. The recreation/vacation place with many people. Alex, Jeffrey, and Carlos and Alex where there. Wil was also present. Most of the people were getting ready to leave again. Somehow I mailed my stuff, which composed of video games such as pokemon and some of my stuff animals. The resort place was odd, because it was in the middle of the desert again. I got in trouble because I went off the map.
My friend Wil was collecting Dimes and Nickles, steel pennies, and my wolf rings. It seems people dropped all this change and he was collecting them. For some reason, the laundry room here was abandoned and he was storing all the coins here. I told him he should ask the "visitors" to exchange the coins to a currency he could take. I shook my head "Why am I calling them the visitors? I know what they are." I questioned myself and made my way to the common room.
Some beings were looking for for wandering off, when I went back in side they sort of backed off....but took on the guise of children. While most of the people were competing in some tournament and games, a few us were stragglers and just hung out in the arcade. The "kids" found me  and were trying to get me back to the main area. I told them you know I won every time you bring me here, I am the Pokemon Master, look I have all the stuff from the last times. I showed them the box of items and they were curious as to how I managed to keep all of this plus how did it get here. I just told them I mailed it. My wolfbrother brother was present as he was also playing in their pokemon tournament, which made me thing of my Wolfbrother. However, everytime I tried to refer to my wolfbrother I mentioned his Sister name instead. She is next apparently....they are interested in her now. The kid's let me go and I went with Carlos to another room.

Carlos and I entered a living room. His dad was there and it seems it was a family gathering. However there were many individuals here, and it none of them look related. They were all dressed in various archaic occult styles, some Egyptian, Roman, Victorian, and Greek. Carlos' dad was taking about how he and his family were perfect "That they were Escvatori". One of the individuals said that Carlo's dad was crazy, that it was something his grandfather had all told them... "That they were all descended from original builders". One lady who looked french continued, and she wanted to talk about the 3 and 5. She began to show a series of slides, it was bout the polarity of the downward spiral of the DNA strands, that were are underworld creatures. She stressed on significance of "3" and "5", my thoughts jumped to "8" and infinity. Their similarities to the double helix. As she went on the images became more complex, however I kept up as it started talking about horses, and dragons. The man sitting by me with a rod of Anubis cocked his brow and thought "How is it that this one can understand?". It finally ended up showing labyrinth and she began talking about 'Jason and the Argonaughts', but referring to the corruption of innocents, children, and the dangers of homosexuality. I raised my hand as what she was showing as Theseus and the Minotaur, she is talking about Labyrinth now and her interpretation as a corruptive influence was  off. The man with the Staff of Anubis said "Are muggle here has something to say". She focused on me, a short woman whispered to her, "He is a Skunk of Death". She made a very funny face as displeased. She acknowledge me and I said "As we know the labyrinth itself is a sacred initiation right across all cultures, it is about maneuver one's self through an obstacle or a test and find treasure/enlightenment and walking out. Walking into darkness, finding the inner illumination and stepping forth. Then I mentioned that Jason and the Golden Fleece is different from what your talking about though....".
They all looked at me and then looked at her. She was not happy and told me to leave. They started discussing among themselves. Carlos took me back outside, he asked me how I know what they were talking about. I looked at him and told him, she was talking about my Wolfbrother. The slides depicting the labyrinth was about a young boy who entered the caves, he was be chased by a being of darkness, and clouds, he was stumbling and trying to find a way out until a luminous wolf appeared and lead him through the labyrinth. The labyrinth was huge, it had an underground lake, a pyramid, and natural cave features.
I then closed my eyes and I began to 'dance the spiral', seeing the patterns through the people I have met and their homes, I danced the spirals to get to my wolfbrother. I must find him. I must bring him home.

No comments:

Post a Comment