Monday, July 24, 2017

Lady in the Water, Threats and Visions

Date: July 23rd, 2017
Type: Dream, Other Accounts
Location: Burbank, CA, 91502
Time of Incidents: 1:45-3:21pm 
Attempted Time of Sleep: 11:00am-12:45pm and then 6:00pm-11:00pm.
State of Mind Before: Distressed (Me)
State of Mind After: Anxious, Worried, Depressed (Me)/Confused (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Mandella Effect Issue, Wolfbrother Issue, Pinky & the Brain.
Odd occurrences after: Death Threat

Some may know that not all dreams are catalogued, some are very short and abstract, sometime they are fragmented and not in the right order, and I just classify these as just regular dreams. However, sometimes it floods back and the overall message is scene. Today was a bad day which caused me to have an anxiety attack, as a visitation dream(s) unfolded into real time Deja Vu. Not only that, again too much synchronicity was happening and I did not want to relieve through the possible outcomes again. So I disappeared from my meeting today...I had to leave. Everything was so off from yesterday as I was unable to go to sleep.

The issue of my wolfbrother has kept coming up the past week. As reported, there has been a few encounters in which they are trying to convince me he doesn't exists or have an influence in my life. The beings are frustrated that I see them and I am aware of them....and I ask questions. Not only that they are probing my mind for data.

Dream Fragments put together;

I was at AMC again, it was one of the times in which I was told I would be working this time and not an audience member. I was uncomfortable as I knew what was going on, this was not the movie theatere, but the meetings again. One of the movies that was playing was "Lady in the Water". I smiled as it was one of the things that my Wolfbrother was excited about. (He had no idea what his movie was called and had the hardest trying describing it, and as usual I knew what he was talking about and of course I had it for us to watch). There was a Jewish wedding party entering one of the theaters, auditorium. I recognized some of the people from my group. A "manager" was asking the staff why I was there, there was an issue because I keep coming up on the list but shouldn't be working here.

Another dream continues this. I am being monitored. I am told don't look back, and there is a chattering going in on my mind. "She is cumming.. She is cumming"... in the auditorium I am sitting with the group. We are strangely segregated, although packed....my wolfbrother's seat next to me was vacant. The "Whore of Babylon" all wet comes in astride a fat cow with an utter that is full. Everyone claps. The only thing I here is "She is cumming. She is coming. She is cumming. She is coming"...chatter in the back of my head. My wolfbrother not present, but I hear him say "Don't look behind you".

Another dream...I walk to the Holiday Inn but I am a wolf. No one notices me or cares. I am early and or moderator is talking to a man. I take my place and sit at the corner. Despite the room getting full, the seat to my right was vacant, people saw us both.....my wolfbrother and I. Yet my wolfbrother was not there. However, everyone seemed to agree that we were both there. I was distracted by the two Italian women sitting  on either side of us. One was dressed as a conventional country Italian woman, but the other seemed more gypsy like.

Another dream...I walk to the Holiday Inn as myself and sit down for the meeting I arrive early. We are being watched as several entities are there. MIB, MK Ultra, and invisible greys are there...apparently there will be many people. As the room fill ups all the guys are one one side, and all the women are in the other. The tables are decorated for a jewish wedding. I was eating my sourpunch licorice strings, "The Healer" from "Lady in the Water" walks by and says "you already know what we are talking bout....and have much too say. We will talk for you today". The sourpuch straws had to do with string theory and alternate realities....I was viewing them. The Seven Sisters, again Lady in the Water reference walked in. The Seven Sisters are the Pleiades constellation, but they represent a member of the group. She looks at me and asks when my wolfbrother is coming in....since there was a seat for him.

Another dream. My wolfbrother tells me "to keep my mouth shut and dont' say anything. Especially to that cow!". He bolts out the door and into the hallways of the convention area. We were in a dark room, there were other beings in the darkness ""She is cumming. She is coming. She is cumming", they were whispering and repeating it. It was the Whore of Babylon and she was returning, this was bad so I bolted after my wolfbrother. He had entered the garden area and when I called out to him..... he was a baby Scrunt. He recognized my voice. There were three larger Scrunts leading him away....and there were some other small ones. (Scrunts are from Lady in the Water). One of them grew angry and communicated "How are you know the defective and destructive one? From Healer to Guardian to Healer. He is ours. He chose!!!"
I yell back "We did not choose. We did not give our consent. We are one and the same and you will not take him." I grab a shovel and use it as a Javelin. The Whore of Babylon appears, the adult Scrunts around her, she looks at me an says "You know I love to care for my Kept Boys". I jump into battle as she attempts to get my Wolfbrother again.

These dream fragments caused my anxiety episode for the day. In something unlike my character I quietly bolted and left, especially when I was shown the mirror, a fellow member came in and sat in my wolfbrother seat...he showed me on his phone. "3:13". That was the mirror...a palindrome.... which was the last red flag..... I even left at 3:21pm.... which has a significance and arrived home at 4:44pm. These numbers were emphasized. 

444 has the following meanings;

-You are on the Path of Awakening
-You are Fully Supported in Your Life Journey
-You Are on the Right Path, Just Trust
-You Are in Harmony with the Universe
-Listen to Your Intuition

321 means that I am encouraged to venture into unknown territory so as to experience new things as well as have growth. You also need to be perceptive and look beyond the surface in any situation before tackling it.
That number is very significant to me to.... and because of this I do my be to be perceptive and look beyond the surface in any situation before tackling it.

When I got home, my aunt was surprised as she was in a waking dream. She seemed dazed and I caught her in mid conversation with someone. She said "You were right about him coming back early", and when I asked her who she was talking to...she jumped and asked when did I get here and commented I walk to softly. I asked her again...and she says she was dreaming.....but I told her she was awake and talking to someone, but seemed dazed.

The other things that has been popping up is "Pinky and the Brian" references, mainly the lyrics.
It even plays sometimes as background music at the theatere in the dreams.


They're Pinky and the Brain
Yes, Pinky and the Brain
One is a genius, the other's other insane
They're laboratory mice
Their genes have been spliced
They're Pinky, they're Pinky and the Brain

(This references my Wolfbrother and I. A reflection of our dynamics and the fact that we have been geneticly
tampered. P. Inky and B. Rian is also a joke... as Pinky is making a reference to the destructive one and darkness. B.Rian making a reference to my similarity to my wolfbrother and I am the defective one.)

Before each night is done
Their plan will be unfurled
By the dawning of the sun
They'll take over the world

(Reference to the alien abductions and how we figured it out. However with the coming of "The Light", the earth is taken over by "the visitors")

They're Pinky and the Brain
Yes, Pinky and the Brain
Their twilight campaign is easy to explain
To prove their mousy worth
They'll overthrow the earth
They're Pinky, they're Pinky and the Brain, narf!

(Reference to how we are opposed to the take over the earth and in the shadows we are gaining strength, finding info. Pinky telltale catch phrase "Narf" is a reference to Lady In the Water. That is a whole other thing I have to dig through....)

After around 6:00pm when I got her comfortable....I settled down and collapsed. Today was too much, having anxiety, reliving these incidents, the revelations, and finding my aunt talking to someone about me coming home.

The last thing.....was I just collapsed and knocked out. The dream I had was short and too the point.
I was in my room and I woke up because there was someone outside. Strangely my wolfbrother was with me. I did not miss him, didn't wonder why, but we were just together as always. Since there was an intruder I was defending my home and him. When I confronted the Stranger, it was a construction worker who gave me a card. He was a really really good looking man that made me shy, He told me, "You should really move on and take the offer. I can personally take care of all your needs and fix things for you (obviously flirtation).
You should enjoy the time you have left here. The years are going by fast". I told him, "We are not interested". He got into a 70's red sports car and took off. My tenant (whom I do not have) came out and asked what was going on. Suddenly he was killed by this wight. I had locked my door so nothing was getting in. However, I was forced to leave my home. Three wights were now in my front yard, one communicated to me in my head "We are not what we are but what you know. Your time comes soon. You are still here, you still see, you still hear, this should not be. Why don't you just sleep like all the others? You will die and you will be ours. You know how to avoid this, it may not even work. Either way we will have what we want"

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I'm an Associate Producer for a new digital series. We're shooting a segment about UFO's and wanted to see if you'd be interested in being featured or knew of someone that might be interested. We'd be looking to film you showing Duval the ropes over a few hours in August. I'd love to chat if you're interested, feel free to call/email/text.

    Thanks!
    Josh
    josh.casting9@gmail.com
    714-360-7196

    ReplyDelete