Saturday, July 1, 2017

YMCA Lake Arrowhead Summer Camp Abduction

Date: Summer 1986-1988
Type: CE4, Dream
Location: Lake Arrowhead, CA
Time of Incidents: Night 
Attempted Time of Sleep: 9:00pm
State of Mind Before: N/A
State of Mind After: N/A
Odd occurrences before: Death of Grandfather.
Odd occurrences after: N/A

During the 1980's my abduction were occurring as usual, but I just considered them night terrors.
For the most part for awhile I was over my grandmothers or spending time with a best friend of mine at the time named George. The few times I did come home I do have memories of the shadows on the wall or them coming into the room and getting me.

However there are two major weird incidents that I recall. One in extremely very vivid while the other is a fuzzy "something happened" one.

Dream
This account I recall as a dream, for some reason I know this was an experience but every time I have thought about it is a dream only because of the people involved. The event takes place in the woods, and I was camping either with the boyscouts or at summer camp with the YMCA. I know this event takes place as I was in six grade, which make me 12. The reason for the placement of this even is that 1) My grandfather passed away in 1986 and my teacher that year was Mr. Ruiz. Now my teacher was never involved with our scouting nor the YMCA, which is why this is considered a dream.
The memory dream takes places in one of the YMCA camps near Lake Arrowhead, I honestly did not like Summer Camp. I remember some of my classmates, who were also involved in scouting and YMCA. The day goes on as normal as we did various activities from walking in the woods, coming back to the mess hall for dinner, using the restroom before lights out, and going to bed. Sometime during the night I woke up to everyone screaming as there was blue light shining through the cabin. The cabin itself was surrounded by several other cabin and a few bathroom showering areas. Only our cabin was panicking and I remember Mr. Ruiz coming in the cabin and telling everyone to run. Some of the people in my cabin ran to the bathroom, other ran to the other cabins banging on the door, some just ran into the wood. There was a UFO above the camp, its lights searching out for people. It was taking them up. I recall running to the lake and diving in to hide under the pier. I honestly can't recall if the camp had a lake or pier..... but the lights started to suck up the water and the current with me as well.
I remember gasping and taking in water as I and the water was taken aboard, the water was warmed by the light, and I was already passing out from the water in my lungs. I remember the water lowing in the field I was in cough, coughing up the water, and greys standing around me and I passed out.

An Actual Event
This one I have no proof of other than the following. I was at a YMCA camp. There was an incident at night that freaked out everyone in the cabin. Something had happened that in the morning people were confused, sullen, and off. I know the camp counselor asked what was wrong and people were talked to because some of the other cabins were off as well.  Whatever had happened, by lunch it was kinda of forgotten by everyone. Again I was 12-13 when this had happened....
The weird thing I remember is that there was light some "things" came in. I woke up under the mattress, as if everything was overturned. I can't remember if this was because I was hiding or I was returned with the mattress and all the bedding flipped.

Either way, both events stick out.  One I say is a dream because of the "off" things of people not supposedly being there...but yet the experience was extremely vivid. The second one was just very weird with no reasonable explanation to the behavior of everyone. I know something had happened, it involved blue lights and I remember waking up under the mattress. As usual, since I kept to myself I have no witnesses and no reported any event as far as my research goes into account at a Summer Camp cica 1986-1988 in the San Bernardino Mountains. Of course there are personal accounts along Twin Peaks and Lake Arrowhead communities up there of sightings and possible abduictions

 

No comments:

Post a Comment