Friday, August 18, 2017

A Room with No Numbers

Date: August 18, 2017
Type: CE4, Dreams
Location: Los Angeles, CA, 90023
Time of Incidents: 7:00am-10:00am 
Attempted Time of Sleep: 5:00am (Me)/11:45pm (Aunt)/12:00am (Guest)
State of Mind Before: Depressed (Me)/In pain, Depressed (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Anxious, Worried, Depressed (Me)/In Pain, Depressed (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: None
Odd occurrences after: None

Oddity of oddities, it seems that I was tricked once again. Several of my blogs were never written, though I remember getting up and writing about them. There has been some activity during the past few weeks, mainly during the day. My sleep schedule has flipped flopped it's way constantly, when I try to sleep normally I feel so uncomfortable and scarred. When I sleep during the daylight hours..I am having all sorts of weird dreams...safe one...but weird. During two of these dreams I got a chance to see my Wolfbrother, sort of.

1) In my old room, he was sleeping on the bed and I slept on the floor. I did not seem him, but he asked me why I was on the floor and not next to him. I told him I respect him, and a good wolf stays on the floor besides his master.

2) He called me on the phone and said we were going to have lunch. We apparently met for lunch every day.

Now during these times other things were going on too. My grandmother kept calling me away or I had to hang up. I was told to keep quiet, something was going on. I was marked..... and to make matters worse someone was trying to manipulate me and make me forget. Mainly forget my wolfbrother, according to them we are still "tethered". However the disturbing thing are the numbers I saw.

So in one of the episode I was shown that my house is marked. By the front door the<76> number 76 is in between arrow brackets such as "<" and  " >". It was not the first time that I seen numbers, it was familiar to me. That there are hidden markings. I also knew what the numbers meant as I was told what they meant before. So when I saw them when I was told to go outside and look, I was scared for I knew what they meant....and attempted to scrub them off in a panic. It was a genetic marker....stating what I am my family are.
<76>
<76>What was more disturbing I could not bring myself to write about it. Each time that I attempted I got distracted or was told not to and "forget". I was also told during an episode that  "I was marked and the chosen have been selected".

<76>Now the only other people that live with me are kinda my measuring stick for sanity. This was bothering me.
<76>So I asked my aunt if she had seen any numbers.....and she told me she did. She even went further on and told me that they were in the same arrow brackets as well. That is much more than a coincidence. Apparently she had seen certain rooms in the house marked with numbers from time to time. She would know and sense them. Apparently my Uncle, who is not blood related also saw numbers in the rooms. When she confided in him long ago, he shared that he saw numbers and could not explain it. My grandmother told my aunt not to speak of it.
<76>
I was shown that the house is marked as 76.
My aunt was shown that the following rooms are marked as:
<76>-Master Bedroom Bathroom: 10, 27
-Middle Bedroom: 5, 12
-Middle Bedroom Bathroom: 8, 9
-Living Room: 90, 98

<76>She claims not to have seen numbers in the kitchen, laundry room,  guest room, or hall. Now I have a mystery to figure out as to what these all mean and why. The numbers for my Wolfbrother and myself showed up, which makes me wonder even more.
<76>

<76>76
<76>Symbolism-termination of the individual Karma
-passing from the death of the matter - or of oneself
-passage on a higher level of existence.
It also makes reference to "13" = 7 + 6

GematriaIt also deals with time...dealing with how far light travel within a year.
-GhBD: Slave or servant
-NIHH: Rest or peace
-HBIVN:Hiding-place or secret Place
(with "nun" final equal to 50, gives each one 76)

10
Symbolism
<76>-Divine Law and Revelation
Gemartria-Iod: the active principle by excellence.

27
Symbolism
<76>-Unify the duality
-The light in darkness. It is the symbol of the divine light.

5
Symbolism-Divine grace
-Balance
Gematria-He: Passive principle by excellenc

12<76>Symbolism-Creative capacity
-A perfect and harmonious unit

8<76>Symbolism-Perfection, the infinity
 
<76>9<76>Symbolism-Patience, the meditation
-Divine Will

90
<76> <76>Symbolism-Cosmic solidarity, not more in principle, but realized in the Universe
-Balance between the forces of the spirit and the matter.
Gematria-"tsade": 18th mystery of the Tarot: the moon.

98
Gematria-HSL: To consume or to eat
-TzH: Brilliant or vivid
-TzDD: To support a cause or to plead in favor
-ZMNA: Residence or temporary house

No comments:

Post a Comment