Thursday, August 3, 2017

Wolfbrother Existince in Question

Date: August 3rd, 2017
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA, 90023
Time of Incidents: 3:45am-4:00am 
Attempted Time of Sleep: 12:00am (Me)/11:45pm (Aunt)/12:00am (Guest)
State of Mind Before: Depressed (Me)/In pain, Depressed (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Anxious, Worried, Depressed (Me)/In Pain, Depressed (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Previous Night Abduction.
Odd occurrences after: Very Uneasy

Early during the day which is important to note, there was another dream concerning the Starseed of 2013 "DWD". It took place in the bathroom, his hair was cut short and seemed very clean. The odd thing was I was very happy to see him, but he was leery about being here. He didn't know why he was back. I told him that I genuinely loved him, but his behavior was destructive to us both. He just answered I know. I told him I need this and came in for a hug, again he wasn't moving. He said "Start with the ribs, work your way up, and then we will talk", he was giving me instructions to make out with him. I did as he asked, again he was unresponsive but seemed to enjoy what was happening. I began to nibble on his ear and he asked for me not to do this. I got the towels and made a clean area which we could lay and cuddle. He did so, but again was not that responsive. Throughout the entire time I asked if it was okay, and I got this sad nod. I held him, I just wanted to hold and be held myself. It is when we laid down I noticed that his tatts were missing. I was being messed with again. I just asked him "Why?". It was stated "We want you to forget about your Wolfbrother".  I woke up both angry and heartbroken. This is several times it has been stated for me to "Forget".

The rest of the day was uneventful as I just do what i normally do. Again trying to restore some sense of a schedule, I put her to bed and tried to sleep early. Again I awoke every 45min, my body was not cooperating on sleeping. Plus I had the annoying compulsion of "Forget" going on.....
When I awoke again around 2:45am I was severely dehydrated, there was a blurring being on my right side standing over me, it quickly crouched down and jumped up turning into this small white orb that went into the bathroom. Its reflection even caught on the wind chimes there. I was stunned for abit trying to make sense of it. After about five minutes there was a weird smell, and I thought I had to go clean the dogs area. He was okay, but up already and nervous. I went to my aunt's room to check on her and she was up. Something around 2:45am entered her room, it was a blurry mass and it touched her on left arm. She was trying to yell for me but couldn't since she felt groggy and dehydrated as well. I gave her some water.

I returned to my room and sat there for 30 minutes trying to figure out with this was. It is them following up, again the compulsion to forget him. They even suggested that all of it was a dream....he never existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment