Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Mulan's Porcupine and I need My Wolfbrother

Date: August 2nd, 2017
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA, 90023
Time of Incidents: 4:45am-5:30am 
Attempted Time of Sleep: 12:00am (Me)/11:45pm (Aunt)/12:00am (Guest)
State of Mind Before: Depressed (Me)/In pain, Depressed (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Anxious, Worried, Depressed (Me)/In Pain, Depressed (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Unusual Activity.
Odd occurrences after: Very Uneasy

I tried to go to bed early. However ever 30 minutes I would wake up, because I was uneasy.
I tried to go to sleep early because my guest had work in the morning around 6:00am. I know he got up and took a shower, got ready and left....it took him some 45min. I was drifting in and out of sleep. When he left that is when things happened. My aunt also was unable to sleep, she was up all night again.

My restless was unknown, I was not anxious. I just kept waking up as if my body refused to "sleep". I tried to meditate, calm myself, but it would not work. I was on alert. I normally would get up and write or play a video games, but something told me to "sleep". I would try and my body did something else.

Around 4:30am my guest left...and I drifted off to sleep.

Dream 1
I am at the resort again. I am in the bathroom area, the interior of the room is yellow. The bungalow is simple as it has a bathroom, kitchen dining area, the open room in that order with a small hall connecting all three.
Apparently I was sharing this room with "Bobby" from Activision. I been here for at least three days and today was the final day. I walked outside and could see others coming in or leaving. Most of them were hanging out in the front patio talking with friends. I recognized the building we were in, as I had been here previously. They had re-purposed an old mansion and split it up into rooms. I headed out with the intention of looking for my wolfbrother. I spent the day walking, most of these idiots around had no idea were they really are. I also spotted the people who were not people walking among them. I was walking down the main street "where food, clothing, and drinks" are found when Jesse from Loot-Crate asked for everyone to gather around. This was not Jesse, but one of the "not people"...he looked like the person individuals desired (someone different to everyone). I saw him shift, pixelize, as he was trying to get a read on me...but there was too much to go through and he stuck with Jesse. I moved along the side. He said "gather around everyone and I will explain what will happen next. You will want to hear what I have to say as it is important so you can move on to the next phase...blah blah blah". It is the same thing they tell everyone to lull them down. I keep walking, but it has already begun. They are gassing us again....I can see the dark purplish cloud move over the crowd, must are knocked out instantly. The not people are unaffected and are just watching.
Some of us resist, but most succumb and fall to the floor twitching. It is these people they are interested in.
I am not the only one running...there are at least a few others and they are being chased...these are the prizes. I can hear them communicate "DEFECTIVE!". I step sideways....not only can I run...but I know the exits.
I am back at the bungalow. People have been cleared out. Bobby is still there in a daze. I ask him how do we get back home. He replies in a stupor "You go back on the bus, it will take you down, rock back and forth, back and forth, you will fall asleep and remember this was just a dream. Fall asleep and wake up in your bed". He looks at me and says "The last time I saw you was years ago. Where am I?" Flash of blue light.

Dream 2
I am in a resort. The Hotel. I am sharing the room with a homely individual. She is a curvy blonde woman with two kids, a young boy and girl. She is startled as I wake up (I am in my wolfbrother's body). She says "I thought you were in a coma or something", her young boy is hugging her scarred. The young girl seems okay with everything and is coloring. I feel groggy, it take me a few minutes to adjust and I look at her and say "Sorry, I heard you were having trouble with a computer program. I am more than happy to assist you. Let me just wake up and put myself in emergency mode and I can see what i can do". I hope out and wrap the sheet around me and go to the bathroom and rise my face "Shit. I am in his body again", I say to myself as I splash water on my face and look into the mirror. The room here is locked. It is a hotel room with a large bathroom and large mirror in side (two-way). Black marble walls, white tile... then white carpet for the bedroom. The little boy is trying to get the TV to work, but just static. I put on one of my wolfbrother's shirts and levi's and ask the lady what the problem is. She says she can't get the computer to work and she had a deadline. She doesn't know why the kids are here, but she was going to go to work. The son tells the mom that he can't get the TV to work, but the two men watching him from the TV are starting to scare him. It is just static on the TV. The little girl is giggling and talking to a "imaginary" friend as she is coloring. The mom seems oblivious to what is going on. I pretend not to see the silhouettes and work on the computer. The room is dark, lit only by the static on the TV and some really dim yellow light bulbs. Odd, because the bathroom had halogen white bright lamps.
I work on the computer and gain access, she says she can't find her glasses and if I can read it to here. It is an Asian story about a girl name Mulan. The text was written in simplified Chinese, and I look at her. She is an American white Caucasian. I ask her if she can read Chinese, she says no and doesn't understand why her file is in Chinese. It talks about how Mulan would pick this flower, a night blossom and have it by eard bed at night. It would help her sleep. It said under side affects that "Porcupine men would came and rape her in her sleep". That is when the silhouette men in the room looked at me and communicated "You are him!". The women seemed confused and a bright flash of light.

Dream 3
I need to get home. They found out about me. I park my car along 8th street because I notice something is wrong at the house. Apparently my ex and his friend Johnny were trying to park there cars in my drive-way.
He wanted to park his car there because they were entering a contest and wanted their cars safe. I told him, he can't do that as I needed somewhere to go to...later on. He was getting frustrated and sad , I told him this isn't real and this was a ploy to distract me. I apologized and told him I need to go home now. A flash of light.....

Now this is important to note...all three dreams were occurring at the same time. I say they are dreams, but were mental scenarios as "they" were in them. I also do not know why I was in my wolfbrother's body again. Anyway after the blue white flashes I woke up laying on my right side. I was in a blue-white room, the ends were curved and it seems soft. I was on a large table and someone was behind me. My right arm was extended outward, and a proboscis was being traced along the arm...looking for the right spot. I was being held down, despite being paralyzed. I heard them whisper "Take no chances. He runs. He hears. He sees."
It held me down tight, I started to cry out for my guest...but only could gurgle it. It then started to run the proboscis along my back (from base of the neck down and up between the middle of the shoulder blades).
I felt it press its body against mine, I could feel a bulge rubbing my ass...massaging the back.
I yelled out once again, but calling out for "my wolfbrother". I yelled out and though his full name and his title.
Over and over....it stopped whatever anal thing it was going to do. However the proboscis kept dancing along my neck and arms. It finally let go of me and I was crying, my thoughts were "Wolfbrother where are you? You promised to protect me. You wanted this and then left, why? Why did you make me feel again and then leave?". The being was enjoying my anguish...it stopped because it recognized who I was referring too and knew who I was now. Last I heard was "Once we find him, we will be back. It will continue. You still remember. You always remember".

I woke up...... I feel like I want to die. I do not want to live like this once she goes. I know what awaits me once I am alone. No one understands. I cannot trust anyone. I have to live for my obligations and pretend everything is alright. I have my duties to fulfill. I don't want to feel.....     



No comments:

Post a Comment