Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Unusual Activity end of month

Date: July 30th and August 1st 2017
Type: CE4, Other Accounts
Location: Los Angeles, CA, 90023
Time of Incidents: See Below 
Attempted Time of Sleep: N/A
State of Mind Before: Depressed, Anxious (Me)/In pain, Depressed (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Anxious, Worried, Depressed (Me)/In Pain, Depressed (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: None.
Odd occurrences after: Subsequent day(s) activities

Sunday July 30th, 2017 ETA 12:00pm
Today I went out on a quick errand and went to go and get my aunt some lunch as a treat. I got back around 1:00pm. She had mentioned that "they came". Two being dressed in robes, they came into her room and pointed at her and walked away. Over the past year this has occurred alot. Most of the time it is just them walking in and pointing at her and leaving, rarely will they communicate.

Tuesday  August 1st, 2017 ETA 1:30am
My guest left earlier to go to the gym and I had already put my aunt to bed. I was also tired, my sleep schedule had been topsy turvy; insomnia, switched around, and cat naps. So since I was tried I took advantage of the fact and made my self comfortable and was ready to doze off. Something grabbed me by the ankles and yanked me, it made my hand hit the wall and it let go. The force of the yank moved me a few inches and my arm flew back. Afterwards I was wide awake. No missing time had passed, but my body was now in "flight" mode. I was tired, but after that incident...I couldn't sleep. My guest came home around 2:30am....I did not fall asleep until 4:00am.
The odd thing was I had actually dismissed things...over the past week I noted some odd thing about my bedding. The bed roll I sleep on was moved oddly it was moved toward the bathroom door (15 degress), additionally the sheet on the rolls have been yanked down. I dismissed this all to me possibly moving in my sleep....although there is evidence on my legs that prove otherwise. I have mentioned that my legs around my ankles to my knees have "unknown cause" scratches, depression, and marks. It as if someone has been yanking me around from my lower legs. I know whats going on, but ever the skeptic...I try to find a rational explanation....even though I know it is  "Them".

Tuesday  August 1st, 2017 ETA 9:15pm
My aunt, our doggie friend, and I were playing in her room. She was watch TV and our lil pal was just running around. The TV was on and she was talking and our canine companion was being normal. However I heard the guest room door open and close, the air pressure in the house also changed as if someone opened the door and walked by. I honestly thought it was my guest home early, so I went to greet him.

No one was there. I quickly checked the kitchen and living room door. The door was locked, there was no incoming breeze, and there was no trace of him "coming in and leaving". I checked the guest room and things were normal. I went back to my aunt's room and asked her, and she confirmed that she had heard the same exact thing. She came to the assumption that someone came in the house and went into the guest room and then shut the door. We both heard the door open and close, using the knobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment