Sunday, October 8, 2017

Disturbing Scenarios


As usual now I am having some of the weirdest dreams. Most of them I find trivial and do not even bother with noticing. They are complete episodes, but some just make no sense. These too bother me alot.
The first one does because this is a recurring dream on and off. I recognize the school, and remember going there with my wolfbrother. The older boy next to me I remember too.

The other dream, is a "memory" which is not really mine in the sense I was the one who physically experienced it, but I was made to watch through their eyes. The worse part is I know whose memory this was I shared. I do not know why I was made aware of this, especially since the way things are now.

The Very Strange School
My wolfbrother and I are at a very special school. We are both around 10-12 and we are, well twins. He gets us into trouble as he is curious about everything, and I usually end up covering for him. No matter how many time we get remanded I am not mad ta him. He is my brother, companion, and best friend and I don't want to leave his side. Where ever he goes I should be by his side. There are times when we are apart, usually when I am studying or doing our chores. He is out playing and exploring. He brings me backs things and I find out what they are. It is rather funny.

The school we are attending is very old. Most of it is underground caves and corridors that have been engineered. They have made it look like the interior of a castle. My favorite place is the library and gardens. My wolfbrother and I would love to go to the lake inside and just lay and look at the cavern ceiling. We would talk about the real night sky and fall asleep there sometime. We would be in trouble for sneaking out of our rooms.

The odd thing is the custodians. The ones who would find us or reprimand us, I can never remember who they are. They are present, but I can neither put a face or form. I just remember their presence. As for other there are a lot of kids from 7-16, both male and female. My brother keeps me to himself. He has his friends, but doesn't like that some of the old guys like me.

All of us are awoken from our domitaries and told to assemble by the elevator shafts. We have never used these and we are all taken on large platforms to the surface. There are tables upon table and we are chained to them and told to sit. We are given food to eat, which seems to be a sandwich with white bread and a piece of fruit like and apple. I tell my wolfbrother "Don't eat it" and he asks "Why?". I also tell a tall boy next to me not to eat too, "Smell it", I say and he nods. My wolfbrother makes a face at me for talking to the older guy. I look back hurt and say "Don't be like that".
The time of day seemed to be dusk, the sky was gray and growing dimmer. Everyone else was eating and content, listening to the music that was played and talking. We were in some kinda of outdoor courtyard by the base of a hill that was surrounded by a high fence. This seems like some type of desert. My wolfbrother looked at me and sensed it too.... there were no stars....and something was beyond the fence. I held my wolfbrother's hand and we could see beyond.

With my own eyes I had  could makeout pinpoints of light in the distance. With my wolfbrother we saw with our minds eye close up. There were various tribes celebrating some ceremony. From far away they looked like lithe minotaurs. The males were in colors of deep tan, rich brown, and dark red, while the females wher in black, pale tan, or light brown. Some of the males sported dark bull like horns. They had black eyes and hooves. They were to my idea dancing like savages would around a bonfire. What bothered me was that I recognized their species. I let go and pulled back, I looked at my wolfbrother and began to cry. "It's them. It's him. The one who tried to rape me", my wolfbrother looked at me confused as if he knew what i was talking about. I started yanking at my chains. The older boy tried helping me as well. I was loose, I helped my wolfbrother to get loose and looked at the older boy. He said "Don't worry I got it". Some of the other started noticing something was wrong as it started getting dark.

That is when the whirling noises came and in the distance he drums and firelights were coming closer. Soon we could see the gaunt horseheaded humanoids, all writhing and snarling. when they got to the fence they jumped on it trying to climb. There long tongues started stretching through. The kids who could move tried to take the chains off or back up. The others though who had ate the food and lulled by the music were stolen by those that made it over the fence. Some of the other kids started chanting, putting up a barrier.
However, I said "No. Enough is Enough", I looked for wolfbrother and could not find him by me. I looked directly at these creatures and howled.

It went all silent, the chanting stopped, those creatures looked at me. Many wolves appeared around me and began charging those creatures attacking them. I was going to charge too, but the older boy picked me up over his shoulder and carried me away.

Next thing I remember I am walking the streets in Los Angeles, a suburb. I am walking home from school now.....this makes no sense. I was just somewhere else.....

A few days ago I had another very disturbing dream....   I was in a hotel room, the room had wood paneling and a dark short carpet. The bed had lime green sheets and was in a cubby. Directly behind the bed as the bathroom. There was a picture of a schooner, and the clock in the room was a ships steering wheel. The curtains were drawn and the air conditioner was on. The curtain were a vanilla color. There was a small couch and table and a TV. The room was very small. There was a man singing in the bathroom, I was in the bed in my underwear.

I looked myself over, I was 8-10 years old and white skin. I tried looking for a mirror around the room. The phone was disconnected and put up on a high nook where you could hang your clothes. As I got out of bed and had the sheet around me, the guy in the bathroom said "ah you are awake". He came out of the bathroom with no shirt, but was wearing his pants. He was tall, very tall and bearish. He had blonde hair, a 70's mustache, thining hair, a happy trail on his stomach, and was somewhat tan. He had big working man's hands. I just stood there wrapped in the sheets staring at him and assessing the situation.
He came over and held me close and started to cry a little. He said "I feel so guilty about this at times. They say you won't remeber a thing. Yet when you look at me like that, I don't know". He rubbed my hair, and I hugged him back as best as possible trying to comfort him. I asked him if his back hurt and I could rub it. He picked me up and sat on the bed, I started rubbing his back and pound his should with my little fists. He laughed for a second, said I was too little and that would do any good.

Someone said "Your time will be up soon Mr. ****, you better make the most of it." He cried a bit more, then spun me around and I backed up against the pillows and the wall. He started crawling on the bed toward me with a lustful look in his eye. "Stop looking at me like that, I think he knows".
Someone said "That is not possible, we are giving you want you want. I suggest you hurry. As I said your time will be up soon Mr. ***".

I wake up. That was not me and this was someone else's memory. They called me by name.... I know whose memory this is, what is worse I was conscious while it happened (meaning I was the one watching through his eyes at the time).

No comments:

Post a Comment