Friday, October 6, 2017

Agents and Aliens

Date: October 6th, 2017
Type: Dream, CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA, 90023
Time of Incidents: 2:00 am - 5:00am 
Attempted Time of Sleep:
12:30am and 2:30am
State of Mind Before: Very Depressed, In Pain,  Analytical (Me)/In Pain, Anxious (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Very, Very Depressed, bothered (Me)/Very Sad (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Insomnia, Kidney Issues, Full Moon, Sleep Reset
Odd occurrences after: Kidney Issues


Part 1 (12:30 am -2:30 am)We are driving through Palmdale late at night along the 14 freeway. We are heading back from visiting my aunt's friend. I am in the back seat of the car.
I am around 8 or 10 and I am with my twin brother. I tell him "They are coming to exchange us out again aren't they?" He says nods his head. I am tired, we are both laying down. However he is not physical present, I just know he is near and they are coming.

There is a bright flash of blue light and the care pulls over to the side of the road. They get my aunt and her boyfriend out of the car. They assist them since both are physical impared. When they check the back seat for me and open the door I bolt. My brother says "Run, rabbit, run. You can do it this time get away". I run off down the freeways and into the desert toward the streets to find help. A blue pulsating light and portal appears. The hum is making everything around goes silent. I overhear my brother as we are switched "Maximized masking complete. No one will bother us. Proceed"

I wake up in back of the car. They are driving. I was taken away and replaced. This is not me but it is me? I am back, but they took my twin brother again. I feel so alone. We are supposed to be together. Everyone else is always together (in reference to them), how come we are apart?

I wake up crying. I miss him, my wolfbrother. We are supposed to be together.

Part 2 (2:45 am -5:00 am)
This sequence of events is complete fuzzy. Although in the "dream" I am clearly trying to remember all of it. It is in reference to the desert Cal-trans from yesterday and my wolfbrother. I am being abducted again and walked off. Not supposed to be doing that. I was warned, but I walked off anyway as I always do. I walked over and begin downloading who the blue portals work and their functions. I then accessed the blue portal network and was popping in and out through various other abductions protocols that were occurring for other people. This was like traveling through liquid space, it was different than my method of travel. I am trying to find my wolfbrother. I am being chased by more than one person. One of these people is a field agent for the U.S. government. He was not supposed to be here....and me popping in and out exposed him. He threatened to kill me as I was know identified as a "hostile asset". I could over here the chatter that communication was jammed as soon as he was detected. They were also chattering how I was avoiding them until one of them identified who had "got loose". There was a collective "OH CRAP" feeling.... and confusion as to what I was called "The Destructive One/Defective One". They were unsure as usual, but either was one of us loose is not good. 

I chase my grandmother and the man back to the house. The door is open. I want to yell so the tenants would know and get help, but I realize they won't be able to see us. We are in a different frequency, the brain waves are also being overrided so they are not aware. The portal in the living is emitting a pulse, the hum affects us it normally puts you to sleep and can transport you. It keeps us away and forgetful.  That is how there doing it. I try to go into the house and I fall, the sound is making my body turn off, I am struggling. "They" are here. My grandmother runs out and asks what is happening as she is chased by a some male alien. They are bothed stopped and told to walk to the side by a some other males who arrived. They were following us all this time.

I am told to stand by the same male. I can see human males dressed in tech outfits "slacks and white shirts" attending to them. They are examining them and photographing, but look more like serving them as one would a xerox copy. Fine tuning.

A random person passes by and says "Wow! Because of you we got to knock out two people and an agent. That is impressive since he was a big one!"

"That is enough", the male says who ordered us before says. He feels like a cross between John Goodman in pressence but also like a Richard Dreyfuss. I look at him wet and trembling and say "Michael Keaton Group, huh?"

He looks directly at me "Clever boy. You are unique. I know we often coddle and say you are special, but you...", he gives an uncomforable smirk too..."you two are something else." He looks at me intently and says "You are the one that remembers aren't you. Shame? Where is he, he is not here?"

Two other of the workers walk by and say "Hey Michael. Seems you are awake again. Your not such a bad of a guy. Too bad you wont remember us, but we remember you". The two guys look like my wolfbrother and myself, they are a unit. The lead man I am talking to orders them to go and the one that looks like my wolfbrother says "We will see you soon", the other one like me says "We have known you for a long time". I think "Fans?"

The guy in charge says "Do it! Wipe his memory again and make sure it sticks." He looks at me and communicates with force "YOU WILL TELL NO ONE OF THIS CONVERSATION OR WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN AND HEARD. Is that clear?". He begins to walk away and the other two are coming to service me.

Shaking and wet, as I am covered in pink goo, I communicate back "What is wrong with me? Why am I the defective one? Tell me or are you afraid I will remember as always? I hurt so much, even all this is not real. What is it all".

"Well, you do know how to communicate. I know you can hear me Michael, you can hear all of us. You have no idea how annoying and proud that make us. You are not like all the others, you are not "special" and no... you are not DEFECTIVE. You are a happy mistake. You and him were engineered like all the others". He looks irritated as if looking for something, he yells "Will someone give me a urine sample!" The worker sheepishly looks at him and reaches into his labcoat and places a simple drop of urine on his finger. The droplet despite being transferred does not fall....it is transferred like a pill. He places it on my forehead.

"You contain both male and female DNA of our kind, and have an egg inside you", he says plainly.
"You mean I lay your eggs? Your born as adults aren't you? Wait I am not a hermaphrodite? Plus why are you dumbing it down for me. You have injected your DNA which has both recombinate and compatible sequences into my own, and thus use us to gestate and incubate the soul?", I am visibly upset by this and no longer shaking. I am upset, because I am not a female. I am not a reject. I am about to cry over this "I am not some genetic mishap. That is why no one loves me or wants me. I am fundamentally flawed.", I start thinking this separately in the background...mask it as fear.

"Clever, clever, cleaver boy as always Michael", he says patronizingly and walks abit around me. "Your series was engineered for a specific task to help and incubate new life. You are just step one. Step two did not work out according to plan, we scrapped that project when they decided to leave. However by someon else's design, you Michael, and your "Wolfbrother" met. That was not supposed to happen, not like this. You remember..." he sounds so proud and yet so irritated.

"So what, that is all I am to you. Just a project. I am not even human am I. We are something else, neither you are them. Just a means and a stepping stone to be discarded when we fulfill your functions or left to rot when we fail", I am visibly angry and pulse red light.

"Your unique defect", he laughs, "You are so much more that we could hope for, but not what we expected. We tried replicating it but we can't. We will eventually find the ones who messed everything all up?"

I ask "Why are you being so open with me tonite? You never once in that past few years spoken to me like this directly?"

He looks at me and says without care. "Because you will forget all this. If you don't, well something will have to be done.", he looks at the two technician by me menacingly. I get the impression that they are concerned for themselves. He directs them as says "Put him back and wipe this clean. It is just a dream".

[Note the odd thing is I recall having a much more lengthy conversation with the lead man. Why was he boasting/stalling? The other thing is the whole house and end scenario was a screen. First there was some inconsistency I was aware of when I was conversing with him.

-Why was I covered in pink goo and naked?
-This was all a projection. I was in a facility, underground with grid like structure along the wall and ceiling with pinpoints of light. The floor was white marble, but not marble. Smooth, seamless to the wall, but no angles.
This was a large warehouse, where the agent was caught.
-"They" were appearing as humans. They were aware I was seeing what was there....the warehouse and "them". I did not let on that I was aware of this.
-The lead was a tall, the technicians were the smaller one.
-The ones that appeared as me and my wolfbrother know us all to well. They showed me this as it was relayed differently like the other thoughts.]

As the lead says final phrase wake. My phone rings in the real world and I pick it up.

"A woman on the line says "Hello, I am from the Syrian Paper, working from the Syian Paper. The Syrian Paper would like you opinion on this?" I say nothing and hang up.

Again I wake up. I think "No I will not forgot. It is fading fast, I will remember. I won't forget Wolfbrother. I love you. Remember too please. Remember.". As I try to write this down, my canine friend is having a dog-mare. I tend to him which leads me to my aunt and I have to tend to her. I the background I am retying to stay focus. However I quickly tell them both and finish up that I need to get back before it is too late.


No comments:

Post a Comment