Monday, October 23, 2017

Scarring Scenarios and Drawings





When I wandered into this chamber I thought these were stone cacti, they were moving so very slowly in a funny dance. As I think over they remind me of starfish, the skin and texture at least, and they had various number of appendages. The chamber was a dome with a pass and they seemed to be on desert rocks.

This is as best as I could do of that creature that that attacked me. It had a horse head and long tongue which I put I my mouth and I bit it off. The joints for the arms and legs were backyards. The skin felt as if it was a combination between a reptile and a mammal.
These beings recently showed up again, but en masses. The first time I only encountered one. The second time there were hundred of these creatures, in red and brown to greys and blues. They were very tribal and primitive and were worked up in a frenzy and wanted us. They were clawing and gnashing their teeth at us.


No comments:

Post a Comment