Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Not your typical Rick and Morty


Date: October 23rd, 2017
Type: Dream, CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA, 90023
Time of Incidents: 9:00 am - 10:00am 
Attempted Time of Sleep:
6:30am
State of Mind Before: Very Depressed, In Pain,  Analytical (Me)/In Pain, Anxious (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Very, Very Depressed, bothered (Me)/Very Sad (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Insomnia, Kidney Issues, Wolf Brother is Back...sort of??? Previous Night
Odd occurrences after: Kidney Issues, Wound on right ankle bad....

Segment 1
I got lured into a cage, "somethings" told me to go in and trust them. It was a door and I don't think there was an conscious decision in the matter on my part, it seemed like a likely explanation after the fact to make it seem "like I have a choice". They told me it is a recreation of my home and I could do what I would like with the room. They were giving me the impression that my mother wanted me with her. It was a poor assumption on their part, as they were using an ineffective method of persuasion. I just ignored it and played along with the interaction. However, this room was a recreation of the bedroom of  my mother's old apartment. I really didn't not live here and this was not my home. They had the furniture in the same place, but there was a really nice modern day TV with a gaming console. It was position on the other side of the room, so my back would face the window. "Really???" I thought in my head as I got anxious as I know they had did this before. I become apprehensive as that is how they would get me, again. I just said "No, Thank You" and left...... I popped out and went back home.

Segment Two
I was at a movie theater near the beach. There was a lot of hot guys around here. We needed sometime to ourselves. There was another version of "Wooden Rabbit" with me. He was very like me, but in his early 20's, more sociable and everything my Wolfbrother ideally wanted. However, his "Earth Dragon" was gone. From what he explained, a Wolfbrother came in an attempted to destroy that world and entire reality. It had come in and re-incorporated his Earth Dragon.
He was heart broken for many reasons, but could not believe what that Wolfbrother did. So much hate.
I tried to get him to check out some other guys at the theater and he only laughed it off, his heart only belonged to one individual. So I dropped it an we watched a movie. After the movie we finished our errands
and bought home some food, the other wanted "Pizza" again. The Wooden Rabbit was a great help to me, as I needed help in taking care of all the other Earth Dragons here.


For the past few months my home became a refuge for various iterations of "Earth Dragon's" and their "Wooden Rabbits". Most of the Earth Dragon's had Wooden Rabbits, but their were a few Earth Dragon's who either lost their Wooden Rabbit's or haven't found them yet. Since things had gone haywire, some of them had contacted each other and were trying to avoid "Them" and one or more other "Earth Dragons".
I was trying to working with the other Wolfbrothers to help them out as best as we could. Each however had their own specific agenda and demanded much of my time in helping their Wooden Rabbit to help them. To make things worse each were very territorial, dominant, and wouldn't share. It was a pissing contest most nights of who could do what, trying to one up each other and some claiming "they were the prime". Another night when went out to get pizza again they fought, because each could only have a slice and they each specifically wanted their pizza done the way they specifically wanted. It would have been easier just to get them all a double-double spread and onion only..... at least they could all agree on that....but when pizza came up...that was always voted first.

When the other Wooden Rabbit woke me up, we had found my home in shambles. The other Earth Dragon's got into a fight and left without as much  as saying a world. Apparently I would "understand", from one crumpled note I found that was half-written and then tossed. I began to cry and the other Wooden Rabbit tried his best to cheer me up. We started to assess the situation and clean-up. I told him I was gonna call one of them, to see what happened and at least make sure they were safe. There was no way for me to get in touch with those Wolfbrothers. It would take time to reach out to the other Wooden Rabbits if I were to try. 
   
I went to the living room and there was a lot of activity in the front. In the sky high above storm clouds were gathering, they were dark and very ominous. The wind was picking up, and lightning and rain begin to emanate from the clouds Helicopter began to slowly approach it to investigate the dark mass. Lightning flashed again and I saw the silhouette of a large dark being. I instantly knew that was Nayr. It called out to me, but it just wasn't Nayr but two other voices echoing in unison. One of the helicopters got to close, and shined a spotlight on Nayr. He was sooo beautiful, Nayr was an armored purple dragon-like creature, but had some aspects of a dark panther. It naturally absorbed the light making it it seem like a inky black mass with yellow eyes. It flew down quickly to my home and dropped of it's passenger and then flew off into the distance. It breathed some darkl ight at the helicopters and then threw a mace at helicopter. The mace destroyed it, and then landed on my property without damaging it and returned to his tail. The mace seemed like a smokey solid projection. I was utterly amazed and impressed
The being who he had dropped off was all in shadow, it was humanoid with various smokey whisp of shadow and darkness billowing off of it. It radiated a strong blue and purple aura, with a green center hidden at its core. When they spoke in unison, it was Nayr-Wooden Rabbit-Earth Dragon.

In whatever reality they came from they fused. The language it spoke was ancient and old, I could barely take the syntax and symbols they were using but eventually found a common point which I anchored on to. 
It's word were;
-"Wooden Rabbit is one with Earth Dragon, and Earth Dragon is one with Wooden Rabbit".
-Wooden Rabbit means "He who is like Earth Dragon".
-Earth Dragon and Wooden Rabbit. Past-Present-Future. Always together, backwards and forwards, should not be apart.
In that reality, Earth Dragon let Wooden Rabbit go back home. He let Wooden Rabbit back into his heart were he always belonged. They were all one as it should be.  I was just told don't give up, and it left. It teleported the way I do, and once back with Nayr they left.

I went back into the house very confused, the other Wooden Rabbit asked what had happened outside.He sensed something really powerful, and thought for a second his Earth Dragon had escaped and came back for him. He could sense them so strongly, because those were so much like him and his Earth Dragon. but stayed inside cleaning. I told him what occurred and he continued to help clean up. He also let me know a Earth Dragon and his Wooden Rabbit returned and were in the backyard. They looked like they had been in a fight. That Earth Dragon asked if I was willing to help still. I could at least do is feed them and return them back to San Diego (The Tea Vampire was waiting for them and James). I went outside and we talked.
This Earth Dragon was into music, and we worked on some things. One was trying to convince him that fundamentals of musical theory were important. He said he didn't have to because he was so awesome already and wanted to do the advance stuff. He had natural talent and didn't need that stuff and could do it on his own.
His Wooden Rabbit shook his head, telling him he had been trying to help his Ryan by getting him the courses he needed, trying to teach him how to write music and what the various chords and octaves were for. They were losing money and have been living in a RV. That Wood Rabbit sacrificed everything and lost a lot of money in order to try to get his Earth Dragon dream of becoming a success. As the funds dwindle tension arose, Earth Dragon blaming his Wooden Rabbit for setbacks and failure. What is worse, he was just gonna abandon him. That is when things got weird for them, that is when "they" came and all this supernatural and paranormal nonsense started. They just wanted to go home. That Wooden Rabbit looked very bad....I think it was about to self terminate.

I tried to re-explaining the concepts of musical theory and fundamentals. I told that Earth Dragon that I saw his raw talent. The point of the basic was so he would able to explain to other what he felt in feel in the music, allowing them to read what he was trying to accomplish. That is why he had to learn the basics, not because talent...but in order to communicate better with others so they could follow him. He was advanced, but not everyone else is.... so he would have to learn to bridge that gap and talk in basic terms. It finally clicked, when he realized not everyone else was like his "Wooden Rabbit, James, or Tea Vampire". He got the idea and said he would try. I did add that he could always specialize in one thing and move on, he didn't have to do it all at once. That is why he had his Wooden Rabbit "manager" to help him plan out, so they had a safe route and enough fund to do what he wanted. He just had to practice and refine to make something truly amazing! He liked that. Before we could discus things more and could ask about who was causing this chaos I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment