Thursday, October 26, 2017

Discection of 2016

My Wolfbrother used to tell me that the universe is always speaking to us. As a rabbit and a wolf I know this by sniffing the wind and keeping my ears up. I do see sign but I mostly catalogue and just observe. However there is a thing with songs and my life... the year I met my Wolfbrother this spoke so true.

"I had a dream so big and loud
I jumped so high I touched the clouds
Wo-o-o-o-o-oh, wo-o-o-o-o-oh"

The lyric here speaks of me an my wolfbrother's ambition and interests. Both of us are capable of realizing things no matter how far reaching and ethereal. We do not have are feet always on the ground and we are "touched" so to speak in many ways. Especially by "them", it's like Michaelangelo's painting on the Sistine Chapel where Adan and God touch.

"I stretched my hands out to the sky
We danced with monsters through the night
Wo-o-o-o-o-oh, wo-o-o-o-o-oh"

These lyrics talk to me on who we do call upon powers up above. The experience we have are monsters who we do mingle with in complicated movements at night. We do see things from the sky which are monsters.

"I'm never gonna look back
Woah, never gonna give it up"

Both of us are tenacious, and move forward. Although I may record the past I will always move forward. Advancing and burning what bridges that were. At least for me, why look back when I took it with me forward?

"No, please don't wake me now"

Something about my wolfbrother being the the Prince of Lullaby. We see so much in the land of dreams.
Also we don't like to be disturbed, once we are tasked we like to fufill it.

"This is gonna be the best day of my life
My li-i-i-i-i-ife
This is gonna be the best day of my life
My li-i-i-i-i-ife"

The two in resonance. My wolfbrother and I repeating our mantra of independence and positivity. It is our life, not theirs/

"I howled at the moon with friends
And then the sun came crashing in
Wo-o-o-o-o-oh, wo-o-o-o-o-oh"

My wolfbrother. My Wolfbrother. Who else would sing with me under our time? Together we call liked to us. The things with sun is what causes the trouble.... the Sun represents "THEM" and "FALSE LIGHT CHRISTIAN POWERS"

"But all the possibilities
No limits just epiphanies
Wo-o-o-o-o-oh, wo-o-o-o-o-oh"

We can see it, the variations. We come to a series of understandings and realizations. This is but one of infinite possibilities.

(Chorus)

"I hear it calling outside my window
I feel it in my soul (soul)"

This again regard to "Them" and "Their" shenanigans. We are both being manipulated and called out.
Their is an element that does deal with our souls. It is at our cores.

"The stars were burning so bright
The sun was out 'til midnight"

I feel this clearly speaks to them again. What other sun would be out till midnight? These are no stars and there is more than one.

"I say we lose control (control)"

Wolfbrother speaking, but it resonates my point as making it a double negative. He wants chaos, I want order. Throw caution to the wind, I need to plan. I don't hear this as an echoing, but someone trying to not loose control... cautioning that we need control.

"This is gonna be the best day of my life
My li-i-i-i-i-ife
This is gonna be the best day of my life
My li-i-i-i-i-ife"

Our affirmation again.

"This is gonna be, this is gonna be, this is gonna be
The best day of my life
Everything is looking up, everybody up now
This is gonna be the best day of my life
My li-i-i-i-i-ife"

Say it times three and it shall be...a habit my wolfbrother got in. Also something different, it shows a disconnect. Where there was two, now only one because of "Ascension". Why blind ourselves by looking up, and why everyone standing up?  Something is off.



No comments:

Post a Comment