Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Wolfbrother Returns and Goes for the Throat

The past month has been quite eventful. My "Wolfbrother" who walked off has returned, so to say.
He decided he wants me back in his life. Details are currently sketchy right now. The only thing I really know is that he is safe, and is still north of me. He doesn't want to talk about what happen, but the little that he has shared with me is on par with what I know.

I did have a chance to meet with him, he has returned back to the same size I remember him. He seemed happy to see me. Things didn't go wrong until a few hours. Where it seemed it back slid, or as it was put "Something is Wrong in Heaven".

While conversing with me he noted that many of the groups we dealt with are still involved. Apparently he has control over them, but doesn't want to talk about them as "aliens". Although he seems to wan me near, he also hates me. He has done his best to knock out the natural resonance. He no longer wishes for us to be wolfbrothers, has had me recant some things such as the mirror, took back a gift he gave me, and lastly tossed the wolf ring away. He also instructed his "associates" to give me stuff.

Although, not involved with Aliens, it still is. My anxiety attacks have become worse. I am glad he is back, but this isn't my "Wolfbrother". I recognize him, sounds like him, but it is not him. However, my Wolfbrother is still in there. "Listen to the Universe", he would tell me. I already found the clues he left and item. I can only hope my wolfbrother can come through. I will remember him always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment