Friday, November 3, 2017

Door Pops Open

Date: November 3rd, 2017
Type: Dream, CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA, 90023
Time of Incidents: 4:00 am - 5:00am 
Attempted Time of Sleep:
6:30am
State of Mind Before: Very Depressed, Analytical (Me)/In Pain, Anxious (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Very, Very Depressed, Bothered (Me)/Very Sad (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: Insomnia, Anxiety, Kidney Issues, Wolfbrother
Odd occurrences after: Anxiety, PTSD

My mind keeps going over what my Wolfbrother has said when he visited me. The literally claims he has made, the dismissive nature of my personal being, and the involvement of them. It is odd that despite what he has re-envisioned, the narrative is still the same. He said that he had found out from sources (them) that I was bit of an asshole and had an attitude, I would dare look upon the face of God and not bend my knee. In other words, I am "Defective" for not being compliant and I wander.

The past few nights my Insomnia  has been in "High Gear", and I am attributing to anxiety and PTSD. As I mentioned this past year has shaken me on many levels. I am not sure if I am at the breaking point, there are so many fractures and my attempts of keeping myself together has made me numb to some obvious warnings signs that most people would be aware of. However, I am not like most people and operate far differently at times.

This morning I tried everything to fall asleep....but I drift back and forth, sometimes laying there for hours just thinking. I use what techniques I know to attempt to relax me, but I am somewhat hyper-vigilant. Activity spikes here and now, the voices and the usual knocks, pops, and door openings. Last nights something was attempting to speak to me again, and was being shown a heads up display. It was not as clear as it was previously, it was grey and had a lot of "snow". As it is I was running interference, and commented on what I was on about khyber crystals and other types? It was confused over what I was pondering about. Around 4:30am my bedroom door popped open. I felt several presences, but nothing visual. The odd thing was that the door popping open.....my aunt heard it too and when I examined the door it was open.

She said that "things" were moving about the living room and kitchen again. She was scared, but what could she do? 

No comments:

Post a Comment