Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Speaking in Light



The incident a few years back with an announcement meant for my wolfbrother was revisited. The being who shouted at my in various languages was just the focal point of that event. There was a little more before and after. There was a purple mass with a red floating triangle light before all this began. During the time I was expression frustration of  "Why tell me", "The Light Lies", "I don't speak color", and "I am not purple".
They kept insisting "I was purple". The only thing I could make reference to this was the whole mix up between me and my wolfbrother. The image above has stuck in my mind of this other being that was there before I was bought before the herald of the council.

The day that I came to this revaluation a number of bad things happened around us. Certain individual in real life showed up, and there were odd things walking about scaring my aunt. A lot of activity happened. What is worse I been trying to get evidence of this occurring while I am in "event". Trying to record audio during a session with my Wolfbrother, trying to get proof and show that he needs help still to bring him back. 

Sadly I am more depressed and listless. My insomnia is in full swing and my heart aches.

Dream 1 11/6/2017
I was taking care of my aunt in the room. Helping her bathe and for some reason my brother was there. It wasn't my brother though, but someone who seemed to indicate he was my relation. He had a similar mannerism to me which is unlike anything blood relative has. I was very annoyed by this as I did not know who he was or why he was here, I did not know of his intentions. I got my aunt out of the bath and helped her as usually and then placed her on the bed. It seems I was instructing this supposedly sibling on how to care for my aunt. Apparently I would be leaving soon. I was getting frustrated as I had an appointment with an old fried, she had bought tickets for me and I had to get ready myself and leave. For just a moment I asked about my wolfbrother, if he was going too. That is when a being from behind the television asked about my wolfbrother. It wonder why I still care. The being was a very slender and pale female with white skin, a large head and long black hair with red lipstick. It almost looked very comical as reminded me of a big white ballon with a painted face of a lady, with red lipstick, real black long hair and eyes..except it was some being. I began to explain that my wolfbrother is my wolfbrother, and I was beginning to get angry.
I am so sicked and tried of these games, the whole issue with my wolfbrother, the fact that he hates me and things have all gone wrong. That I am alone.

Things suddenly switched over to a church orphanage. It was the same facility I was at last time,  I recognized the exterior. It was the one my wolfbrother was being kept at. It put my head down in sadness. Then a man asked "I heard you have been writing stories. You have already met others such as "A" & "J".
We have been watching you know". At this point I was picking up some dice and books that seemed to had been discard on the floor before me. Someone had walked by and dropped them and left. As I picked up the dice and flipped through some of the books I simply asked "Where is my wolfbrother, we are supposed to be together".
A man, someone who seemed like a priest walked up and said that the pastor would like a word with me. A gentleman was here to see myself and my wolfbrother. I looked up and followed the priest inside the facility. It was wood and stone, smelled of frankincense, and had velvet carpets. There was a thin man wearing black slacks, white long sleave shirt, black suspenders, a dark hat, and black cloves. He had a styled goatee and mustache. The oddest thing was the sparkle of color coming of his chest. It was like a Zoot Suit  guy with no coat, with colorful lens flair and glitter on his chest. He greeted me and the pastor was there, the Pastor said that my wolfbrother was asking for me this time. I was needed to "calm" him down, I began to tell him to wait as "I  needed my wolfbrother to come back with me". The Zoot Suit guy asked "So how do you like the things we set up for you. Your have your games back. Are you happy". I answered back, "I am enjoying the diversion my only concern is for my Wolfbrother". The Zoot Suit guy said, "You already know what we are and where we are. I need you brother out as well". I interjected strongly "My wolfbrother". He continued, "Yes. You see you and he are need. I need to speak with him. I need the key you have with you." I looked at him and asked "Who are you". He looked at me and I saw a cross amidst the sparkles and he said "One of the good guys". That is when one of the kids ran past me and breathed into the Zoot Suit guys face. He immediately sat down and was paralyzed. The young boy looked like an grey skinned scraggly goblin. It communicated to him "You no talk. You no sneak in. You are ours. He is ours. You no talk", and then pulled a lever closing the area off with an iron grate. I noticed many other of the kids walking about in patient robes. The Zoot suit guy was coughing and trying to stand up. I leaned over and said "I am with key, but do not have the key. It is not an object and "they" took it from me. It is still with me as that is my name...that can't change that". I leaned over and whispered into his ear, "My wolfbrother. Free him. Return him". I turned and began to lift the metal gate to leave. One of the grey goblin came and pulled it down and communicated "YOU NO LEAVE" and walked away. I lifted the gate anyway and walked outside. They are all manipulating me and my wolfbrother, we just want to be free of all of this..   

No comments:

Post a Comment