Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Issues of Control: A Starseed Agenda

In the past few days I have been seriously pondering something that I have noticed as a pattern. I have recounted previously that I believe that I have been modified by entities of an unknown origins aka "aliens".  When I was still in my mother's womb, she was being visited by beings and monitored. As I was growing up there was something off about me, and we later found out that I have a malrotated kidney that has caused all sorts of metabolic issues. The other odd thing is that it seems that there may have been a twin brother,
as I was being replaced back and forth as I grew up. I was also being visited still and I have no idea what their true agendas where.

Now when I was around 18-23 I guess I was introduced to a young kid during my scenarios. I was told to protect him, provides for him, and guide him. That was my role. It was like having a kid brother..... and I was engineered to be there caretaker and mentor. I was made to be more compliant an susceptible to the needs of an other engineered being. The individual I was paired up with was human like myself, but modified. For the years I interacted with the individuals, it was to see how far I would go and do for the individual. I would eventually meet the individual I was paired up with again.

In my early thirties I meet the first of a series of "modified humans" that are part of an experiment I believe to test our biological compliance and subservience too. It uses mental conditioning by making a unique "social bond" and I think a certain pheromone. Now the individual that I met is named Adam and he was from Florida. He like the others is a child of the 80's. When he met me there was an instant and instinctual bond. My behavior to this stranger was compliant to fulfill his needs in helping him cope with his anxiety. He was to me like a little brother in need of someone to hold him. For the next few days and times I associated with him, a certain behavior just switched when we were together. I had no romantic interest, but that social dynamic of me being there for him as a "big brother" was there. Adam claims to have experience with certain entities throughout his childhood. He knew he was different.

Year's later the second individual entered my life, Dom. Though Adam just appeared one day via a mutual friend, Dom was announced by direct contact with my "entities". I was told that I would receive a gift that would make me happy. I was to care and provide for their "Starseed". Like Adam, Dom was a child of the 80's and was from Indiana. Dom was no where near the type of individual I would associate with. The entities attempted to overlay us so I would be more sympathetic to him, but I am defective. However there was that
sense of compliance with Dom, again it felt instinctual and there was that conflict where I knew I should say no...but there was that something that pulled me to say yes. There was a lot of direct involvement with the "entities" and eventual Dom was phased out. I was told there would be another, but do to the whole event I was just glad that this was all over.

Two years later, the third individual appeared. My Wolfbrother. It was another instant and instinctual resonance between us.  Furthermore it felt as if we already knew each other. As time went on I realized he was the same individual I encountered when I was 18-23. During the past two years we have had some very intense experiences. Recently his behaviors have shown forth a link between Adam and Dom, and him. I recognize the sent and similar patterns. There has been some major issues, and despite logic when it comes to him it seems I am unable to help myself. They have been also exploit this for their advantage now, but I am still "defective".

It seems that there is some sort of experiment that has went on in the 80's and 70's, that has tried to figure out if they can make someone subservient to someone else. There is definitely some manipulation with a pheromone that I am receptive to that all three seemed to have. Also I think that they can identify me as a "provider", they have been engineered to see individuals like me out and they we are monitored to see how we interact with one another. No my theory as to why this is done is perhaps linked to the issue of hybrids. How does one make someone accept something that is foreign? Many animals become compliant through scent and "social bonding". You can hard wire it so someone becomes more compliant. Perhaps that is what has gone one?  

No comments:

Post a Comment