Tuesday, November 21, 2017

What cause you to Howl?

Date: November 21st, 2017
Type: CE4
Location: Los Angeles, CA, 90023
Time of Incidents: 1:30 am - 5:30am 
Attempted Time of Sleep:
1:30am
State of Mind Before: Anxious (Sebas)/Focused, Analytical (Me)/Nervous, Sad, Anxious (Aunt)
State of Mind After: Anxious (Sebas)/Bothered (Me)/Scared, Anxious (Aunt)
Odd occurrences before: CE4 activity, Wolfbrother
Odd occurrences after: Wolfbrother

First off the past two week have been problematic. A major event occur last week, yet I have been unable to archive it. I have it ready but do not seem to ever get to it. My Wolfbrother is involved, and he has altered his behavior patterns to re-include me into his life as before in a similar capacity, so he stayed over for 4 Days. During the 4 days activity spiked up once again, however also the past issues.

Yesterday there was an issue when I was relaxing and finishing up "Westworld" the TV series. As my Wolfbrother had pointed out there are things being show that are resonating. The concept of the hosts and their evolution bothered me on a deep level. The concept of predestination and whether or not my fate has been re-written, and how I have seemingly done this before. I started to realize something, "my plants and the rabbit". I had seen where they are supposed to be before.... I planted them. Like in other cases I have a sense of knowing what something is supposed to be as if "I already know".  Even when planting I already knew where they were going.... yesterday I had my own flashback....

The plants were part of a "scenario", something was buried under them and someone was digging through them. That is what made me look and pay attention, someone had dug up the plants and I remembered.
I had seen this. Odd thing is when I planted the plants there was nothing there underneath, no hidden treasure or anything. So what was that all about?

Last night was marked by lots of activity though, most of it was around Sebas. After I watched a bit of Teen Wolf I decided to go to bed an concentrate on my involvement with my Wolfbrother. As I was laying there I began to hear Sebad have a nightmare and went to check on him. He was half-asleep and walked to me and wanted me to pet him. I picked him up and craddled him in my arms. I checked on my aunt who was still awake. She was nervous. After I checked the house I put him to be and went back to sleep.

I fell asleep quickly which is unusual, I was talking to a number of people and having an intense conversation. I was laying on a table with my eyes closed, but conversing with a group. We were discussing my Wolfbrother, myself, and what I am. I was trying to make a point and was being very assertive, that is when I woke up because Sebas began to "Howl". My aunt at this time said something had entered here room, a dark figure that went directly to here bathroom. The time was 3:10am.... I got up and checked. Sebas was agitated for the next hour or so and would not sleep,  likewise there was something going on. "People" were walking outside, there were knock on the walls, and I could hear the faint murmur of voices in my head. I stayed with my aunt until 4:30 in her room with Sebas waiting.

We agreed that something was off, there was another presence in the house

No comments:

Post a Comment