Friday, December 1, 2017

Missing Time

Date: November 14th-November 22nd, 2017
Type: CE4 "Missing Time"
Location: Los Angeles, CA, 90023
Time of Incidents: N/A 
Attempted Time of Sleep:
N/A
State of Mind Before: N/A
State of Mind After: N/A
Odd occurrences before: Insomnia, Anxiety, Wolfbrother, Blood Relative Issues
Odd occurrences after: Anxiety, PTSD, Overwhelming Stress and Depression, Blood Relative Issues

As stated in other blogs a lot of things have gone wrong this month. My blood relatives are causing a problem, my wolfbrother is having issues, activity is way up and now I found out that there was a period between November 14th and the 22nd that I may have experienced some missing time. Now it is known that
when I was last with my wolfbrother there was a period of missing time, but that was because of some other issues that was going on. I accidentally discovered this issue of missing time because of a "gag reel".

After the events of my blood relative causing a problem, I had some trouble reporting on what occurred between me and my wolfbrother. There are several but important incidents I am having trouble documenting.
There has been a lot of stress this month and some odd activity. So one of the things I try to do is relax by watching some of my DVDs, and those that are series I will binge watch. One of the series I was trying to watch was PREACHER Season 2. Now the DVD set arrived on the 14th which was the night my drunk of a cousin showed up to cause trouble. I remember wanting to watch it that night but I don't think I did because things were sort of overwhelming. I think I watched the first episode on the 15th and stopped a bit of episode 2. A few days later I remember continuing episode 2 and finishing the first disc over the next couple of days between then and the 2nd. After the horror of Thanksgiving Weekend I really needed to cheer myself up and finished Teenwolf. Earlier this week I finished Preacher Season 2 and watched the gag reel. I noticed that the Gag reel features a number of scenes I do not recall but had an idea where there would be...between Episode 2 and 3. I figured they mus be deleted scenes and paid them no mind.

However it was an mental itch that something was off. Tonight I went back and checked Episode 2.....and found out that a good 45minutes of missing time was gone. I even know where it started and stopped.
So what I remember is the Saint of Killers just shot up the motel and the main characters jumped out a window and head to the car. The next thing I know they are on the road arriving in New Orleans. I remember thinking to myself "wow this is a really long episode". Yet as I watched the rest of the Discs each one had three episodes so I figured nothing was wrong.......
As I re-watched episode 2 right after they escape the motel it switches to an angel waiting by a bus stop...it a few days before the shot out and time flies by. You find out that the Angel goes to the Mumbi Sky Tower and becomes "Ganesh". The angel is depressed and now is working as a magician. Cassidy tells them that the angel is there and they had to the Sky Tower....a bunch of stuff happens and episode 2 ends. The beginning of episode 3 is a shot of them leaving Texas and heading to New Orleans. I don't recall the opening credits, just arriving in New Orleans. The odd part is I did not see any of this, and my memory does recall seeing the angel at the bus stop and perhaps a bit of driving.....but I cannot recall specifics as I remember individuals walking into my room. I know I did not go to the bathroom, get a snack, or something else as I usually pause and come back in. I remember watching all three episodes that one night.
For the life of me I cannot remember how there is a god chunk of time missing and why I have a feeling somebodies walked in!!!!!! This is MISSING TIME!!!!This bothers me cause I do not know what date and a lot of stuff had happened. If it wasnt for the fact that I watch the extras on DVDs I would have not have noticed the missing episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment